Please Grade Dubas on today's Free Agent Pickups.

Give Kyle Dubas a letter grade on this day.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dave92

Oct 9, 2019
Team is worse than last summer imo but Mrazek could turn out to be a good signing. C or B- no bad signings but no great signings.

Reactions: usernamezrhardtodo

613Leafer

May 26, 2008
In the context that this is the amount of capspace we have, and this is how he chose to use it? Probably like a B.

In the context that the only reason we lack capspace to add the pieces we actually need is because of his poor cap/asset management? Probably a D. Only reason it's not an F is because he so far hasn't signed a Clarkson, Lupul, Phaneuf, etc type of absolute garbage contract for an older UFA.

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
Glad we stayed away from long term deals. Don't know much about the players we added but wondering about their killer instincts .

Would've liked to add Heinon, at least we know he brings qlot of energy. Was pretty effective against us years ago in the post season and is only 26.

Reactions: uncleben

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
If this is all he does this offseason I'd change it to an F, but Bunting and Mrazek were good additions for today. Considering how much better Boston and Florida got, just being nearly as good as last season is a failure

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
As of today, right now I'd say a B. No dumb contracts and addressed a couple areas that needed to be addressed. This is day 1, so we'll see by the start of training camp, the grade might change.

I loved the Bunting addition. Really liked Mrazek.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad