PLD cheap shot on Miller

doomscroll

Jan 15, 2018
Shitty move by Dubois, but there won’t be any discipline. This kind of thing happens often throughout the league. Hockey is a violent game.

Reactions: behemolari

2014nyr

Jun 14, 2014
his wires were crossed because trouba hit him. crosschecking a guy in the face cause youre a sad boy is a btch move but he made it up to us with his dash 3. stripes staring right at it saw nothing wrong...why would dops? if kandre is injured maybe the nhl has a problem with it.

Craigo85

Apr 24, 2018
No skin in this game for me. Wouldn't be upset about 2 minutes for that one. It was greasy and looked like it was late too?

But if you want to play the missed penalty game, a few seconds earlier PLD was knocked down (interference?). So a trip and interference on PLD - PLD's interference = 2 min PP for the Jets.

thai jet

Aug 13, 2021
Winnipeg
PLD has been a monster for the Jets this season. Plays a tough game and picks up plenty of minors. He has been everything we hoped Selfishele would have been but was Adam Oates'ed

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Was just curious if there may be a couple games cuz of the head contact into the boards. No it’s not an illegal check but still a cross check to the head on a player that’s already down.

But replies are definitely reasonable, I’ll agree to simply a missed call

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I'm more confused by the announcers saying Trouba got his penalty because he was seeking retribution or something.

Yes. The ol' retribution trip that happens to align with me getting beat!

Last edited:

2014nyr

Jun 14, 2014
I'm more confused by the announcers saying Trouba got his penalty because he was seeking retribution or something.

Yes. The ol' retribution trip that happens to align with me getting beat!

think they missed the trip live, just the first series of hits and then dubois on the ice and a penalty called....on replay they walk it back and see trouba trips him

im confused why trouba didnt crosscheck him in the face, refs had no issue with it

NYRKing

Mar 12, 2008
Na. I actually didn’t know PLD had that kind of snarl so kudos to him. The rest of that team is terrible aside from Connor.

TropicOfNoReturn

May 30, 2021
It seems like he was mad and throwing a tantrum because Trouba knocked him down (cleanly). Be stronger on your skates. And if you're not, don't throw a hissy fit.

For sure should be 2 min minor penalty. But nothing more than that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad