Playstation 4 EASHL: Playstation 4 EASHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tankadelphia

All Hail Ghost Bear
Mar 7, 2014
Tankadelphia
Hey guys,
Assuming that there is EASHL, anyone interested in starting up an EASHL club? We don't have to be a super elite club, just looking for some guys to have fun with, and have good team work in order to win some games.
I was a legend 3 skater and goalie on xbox 360, and I can play either Offense or Defense.

Ill start up a list here and add people as we go:

Center:
BackSpasm Kovy

Right Wing:
neb45

Left Wing:
iFishyHD

Defense:
RaskMullet
Swervin81
Assorted Nuggets

Goalie:
Optimus Reim

Last edited:

iFishyHD

Dec 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
you got a ps4?

Not yet. In like 15 days or so. Basically to get enough time into the demo and get some time on it. I will let you know my GT (although not much will change) and I will sauce you a friend request or something.

Tankadelphia

All Hail Ghost Bear
Mar 7, 2014
Tankadelphia
Not yet. In like 15 days or so. Basically to get enough time into the demo and get some time on it. I will let you know my GT (although not much will change) and I will sauce you a friend request or something.

Sounds good. Mine is completely different haha so just let me know

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
I can play D or on either wing. I'm getting my PS4 with the Destiny bundle preordered, which is literally the day NHL 15 comes out. I got NHL preordered as well, so I'll give you my details when I'm all set up.

If it matters at all, I like my d-man to have a good first pass, stick check, and have speed. That type of build Not as much concerned about shot and hitting and strength, since getting knocked down can be advantageous in certain situations :laugh:

iFishyHD

Dec 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Nice to see the interest. Hopefully we can all get some chemistry and me and neb can keep ours. Although it would suck if there was no EASHL. Just for starters, my LW in 14 was 5'6 -- 120 pounds. I like speed....

Tankadelphia

All Hail Ghost Bear
Mar 7, 2014
Tankadelphia
Nice to see the interest. Hopefully we can all get some chemistry and me and neb can keep ours. Although it would suck if there was no EASHL. Just for starters, my LW in 14 was 5'6 -- 120 pounds. I like speed....

I attempted that, but my players get wrecked too much at that size lol. And if you look at the customize stick for your player when you reach 5'9 170ish you gain more wrist shot power and accuracy so that's usually where i put my player at

goosh

Nov 25, 2010
I play LW and C (prefer LW) and thrive in a puck-possession system. Also good on the rush.

Add me: ItsGoosh

Tankadelphia

All Hail Ghost Bear
Mar 7, 2014
Tankadelphia
Not in right away, it'll be patched in. Better just to hold off till the price drops and buy used once the patch comes out.

Well, the games have already been produced and shipped, and Rammer said that it is almost done, so I think it's conceivable that we could see a patch in the first few weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad