Playoffs?

Avs

Bozak + 2nd
Feb 9, 2013
Illinois
EJ and Wilson coming back will vastly improve this defense. We go from being the worst defense in the NHL to somewhere around 20-25.

In this setup we only have 1 defensemen playing above their spot (Wilson who is a #4/5):

Wilson-EJ
Hejda-Barrie
Zanon-SOB

As much as I love that D compared to what we have now, you know damn well ROB and Hunwick are going to be dressed every game.

I wish Sacco would ignore his raging hard-on for those 2 guys and realize that they do absolutely nothing to help this team.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
As much as I love that D compared to what we have now, you know damn well ROB and Hunwick are going to be dressed every game.

I wish Sacco would ignore his raging hard-on for those 2 guys and realize that they do absolutely nothing to help this team.

And when he started out we lauded Sacco for his "tough but fair" stance. At least from my perspective, he didn't play favorites, something I criticized Q very heavily for. Now Sacco is far worse than Q ever was.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
And when he started out we lauded Sacco for his "tough but fair" stance. At least from my perspective, he didn't play favorites, something I criticized Q very heavily for. Now Sacco is far worse than Q ever was.

I want Sacco gone as much as the next guy, but I think that's probably the natural evolution for coaches. You start off tough but fair to gain everyone's respect, then you get an idea of which players you need to be harsh with, and which ones you need to coddle. Seems like most coaches screw that up with at least one player though.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I want Sacco gone as much as the next guy, but I think that's probably the natural evolution for coaches. You start off tough but fair to gain everyone's respect, then you get an idea of which players you need to be harsh with, and which ones you need to coddle. Seems like most coaches screw that up with at least one player though.

Good point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad