GDT: Playoffs Round II - Tampa Bay at Montreal

Status
Not open for further replies.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Another momentum changing penalty, the Egg line causes a momentum change and the Habs are heading up ice and penalty called stopping the flow!:shakehead

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
anyone who thought this team was anything more than vezina and norris players carrying everyone else was kidding themselves. need more scoring simple as that.

The Norris player hasn't done anything since Game 2 against Ottawa.

bigtimehockeyfan999*

Jesus **** this is maddening. I can't believe we just constantly find ways to lose to this ****ing team. We just ****ing hand it to them

themilosh

Sponsor
Apr 27, 2015
Oakville, ON
We have this idiot for four more years! He should have been fired for not fixing the power play for over a year now! :rant:
Toronto extended Carlysle, and are still paying Nonis... Both fired after extensions.
Just because MT was extended, doesnt mean were stuck with him. He'll be gone after this series. And Babcock will come in.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
the LAST thing we pretty much needed

was a slump busting sick breakaway stamkos goal

but sure enough.

i hope tampa ends us quick, dont bring this to 5 6 games giving us all false hope

thank god for this year for carey and his hart and vezina, but even halfway thru thre ****ing season, we all knew this team wasnt much, and had a lot of things to work on

bipolarhabfan

Sep 16, 2006
Burnaby, BC
anyone who thought this team was anything more than vezina and norris players carrying everyone else was kidding themselves. need more scoring simple as that.

Nothing has changed in years and nothing will. We will still ne starved for offense for the foreseeable future. This is basically 2004 with Theodore being replaced by Price.

Delat

Oct 9, 2006
This team has the talent to make things way more complicated than they need to be... They had the chances...

MontrealCanadiens*

I never understood the extreme MT hatred. Sure he sucks ball sacks but he is not the main problem. It's that dumb bag of turds, MB. That monkey couldn't build a proper team in a no salary cap league. He'd have 4 third lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad