Playoff series Game 2 / Tampa Bay leads 1-0

18h00 EDT / TV and Radio and Bell Centerre /

2iut7bk.jpg

habs.jpg

1532tle.jpg

2d9xk09.jpg

vxdbes.jpg

9pri37.jpg

Starting goaltenders: Price (Mtl) vs Bishops (TB)

Last edited:

Saint Patrick

2 rings in my hears
Feb 14, 2007
Put Eller and Parenteau on the 2nd, Desharnais and Weiss on the 3rd, and those line start to make a bit of sense.

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
Win and the board will experience a dopamine and serotonin overload, and we'll be back into Cup contention mode!

Let's do it Habs! Win this 4-1, with a PP goal just for fun. This time, aim an eighth of an inch to the inside. Also, try the triple deke.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Just win please.

Today I get to watch the first period only. =/ Small chance I can watch the whole game but if I can it won't be for a good reason.

Go Habs!

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
... It appears I'm going to continue on my "plan things badly so end up bottling my homebrews during a playoff game" trend.

This time, I'll be stuck bottling a brown ale during the game. So if this time is anything like the last... Habs will win on a DSP hattrick or something of that ilk.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Look to be bored to death with another 1-0 game and no hitting.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
This is a must win for the Habs. If the Habs lose game 2 tonight my gut feeling is this series will be a Tampa sweep. :(

Phenom

Grind deez guyss - Michou
Jan 16, 2015
Montreal
I miss my puggle :(

Patches - Eller - Galchenyuk
Hudon - Plekanec - Gallagher
DSP - DD - PAP
Prust - Mitchell - Weise

PP
Patches - Eller - Galchenyuk

One can dream right?

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
6 goals in the last 5 playoff games...how on earth does an anemic offense like this have this team in the 2nd round?

TheBlindFan

Sep 7, 2008
Put Eller and Parenteau on the 2nd, Desharnais and Weiss on the 3rd, and those line start to make a bit of sense.

Eller line will play more then DD line, Eller playing better and is getting more assignment. Order line isn't reflecting this.

Can anyone score tonight? Anyone...

Go habs go

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
I don't know if I can watch this pathetic offense anymore. I have never seen a more talented Montreal squad with less ability to score goals. Even during the dire era of Houle and the dead puck era the Habs managed to score.

Geez, the last few goals scored by the Habs have been absolutely pathetic. Patches (twice - the EN & then that last one), Gally (the desperation punt).

The last goal the Habs scored off the rush was Weise's goal in OT vs Sen and that was a gimme by Anderson. Patches last goal was also technically off the rush but that was even more horrible by Bishop.

Basically, the only way we can score is off a tip or a goalie's stupid error.

2 goals. How is this so much to ask for?

This is embarrassing. :help:

Forsead

Apr 7, 2009
Québec City
It's a must win !

If the Habs plays like game #1, but start burying those ****ing chances, they should be good !

Go Habs Go

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
I don't know if I can watch this pathetic offense anymore. I have never seen a more talented Montreal squad with less ability to score goals. Even during the dire era of Houle and the dead puck era the Habs managed to score.

Geez, the last few goals scored by the Habs have been absolutely pathetic. Patches (twice - the EN & then that last one), Gally (the desperation punt).

The last goal the Habs scored off the rush was Weise's goal in OT vs Sen and that was a gimme by Anderson. Patches last goal was also technically off the rush but that was even more horrible by Bishop.

Basically, the only way we can score is off a tip or a goalie's stupid error.

2 goals. How is this so much to ask for?

This is embarrassing. :help:

That's something that scares me as well.

Bishop was very good last game, except for the stupid goal he allowed to Pacioretty - no questions asked. But the Habs definitely helped him to look good that good as well.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I've given up hope on the roster mgmt. Lines are going to be screwed up no matter what. But we can still win as long as we play an aggressive system. At least we're doing that right.

Habs even the series tonight folks and this one's going seven games. Buckle up!

Phenom

Grind deez guyss - Michou
Jan 16, 2015
Montreal
Just going to enjoy the ride with not much expectations or optimism otherwise I'll just be disappointed again.

There's no point in complaining anymore... Here's to a good battle! :cheers:

CHUCKY BETTER WAKE UP KIDDO. :rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad