Celtics/NBA Playoffs: Round 2 - Game 7 Friday 9 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
How have the Celtics been this year with Kemba? I don't follow the NBA, but I was a student at UConn when he won the championship there in 2011 (same year the B's won the Cup, best sports year of my life) so always like to hear how he's doin in the big leagues.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
How have the Celtics been this year with Kemba? I don't follow the NBA, but I was a student at UConn when he won the championship there in 2011 (same year the B's won the Cup, best sports year of my life) so always like to hear how he's doin in the big leagues.

much better. They’re a lot more fun to watch, they don’t hate their lives. Kemba was a breath of fresh air

Reactions: Maine Fan

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
Seems like a pretty dumb idea to invite Phoenix when they likely cannot even make it as the #9 seed after performing like the best team in the bubble. Memphis has won only 2 games and is still making it despite Portland, Phoenix and San Antonio making up ground.

They should have made it a 4 team mini tournament if multiple teams were closer than 4 GB to the #8 seed (Memphis), instead of this stupid play-in game in which the #9 seed has to win twice.

They should destroy Philly in the first round. No Simmons, banged up Embiid. I'd be shocked if it went 6.

Let me put it this way: No matter how bad of a match-up Philly is, if they can't beat a Simmons-kess version of this squad, they don't deserve to advance anyway. But I am positive that they are going to end this in 6.
The thing is: it would be a shame if they went out. No matter what some say, I don't think there is an overwhelming favorite like the Warriors have been over the past 4-5 years. Not the LA teams and certainly not the Bucks.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Celtics/Sixers in the Orlando Bubble has been announced starting on the 17th through the 29th, if needed..... all games will be exclusively in New England on NBCSB..... several will also be simulcast on ESPN/ABC/TNT.

Reactions: Maine Fan

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
Hayward probably done for the series, if not longer with an ankle injury.

probably out awhile between this and his wife is due to give birth in a few weeks..I could see him heading back to Boston to rehab and be at home With her...Doubt we get by the Raptors if he doesn’t play in the series in Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad