Pre-Game Talk: Playoffs Rd1 Game 1 - Wild vs Jets - Wed Apr 11 6:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
I'm not gonna predict shit. I've seen this franchise go 0-8 in their last two appearances even though especially the first one doesn't hold any weight into it but fans don't forget that obviously. I'm 100% sure we won't get swept this time but I feel kinda nervous overall about playing playoffs. Team is young, you never know how they react and how fast they are able to establish themselves.

Trilliann

Tier 2 fan
May 12, 2016
Below Replacement Level
It's happening! It's happening! It's happening! It's happening! It's happening! It's happening! It's happening! It's happening! It's happening! It's happening! It's happening! It's happening! It's happening! It's happening! It's happening! It's happening! It's happening! It's happening! It's happening! It's happening! It's happening! It's happening! It's happening! It's happening!
aeb15f4f5de3ba696904da8165f50f2dbce.gif~c200

Peggy

Aug 6, 2016
honestly would've liked to see ehlers and mp get swapped before the end of the season to see how that worked out, but guess it's too late now

that little line needs to score

Peggy

Aug 6, 2016
I'm not gonna predict ****. I've seen this franchise go 0-8 in their last two appearances even though especially the first one doesn't hold any weight into it but fans don't forget that obviously. I'm 100% sure we won't get swept this time but I feel kinda nervous overall about playing playoffs. Team is young, you never know how they react and how fast they are able to establish themselves.

those other 2 teams are no where as good this jets team either

they were fringe playoff teams

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
The expected goals for and against is rather troubling. Dead last in expected goals against?

That's only on the PK. It's been that way all season. I have my suspicions that xGF xGA is a bit wonky and needs more refinement as far as special teams are concerned

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
Not a peep on twitter so far. Maybe they forgot to tell the media? ;)
media's busy writing an article on the most important piece of this playoff:
the fan.
we have playoff hunger. something something whiteout in the 80s. something something since the jets left in the 90s something something lack of success in Atlanta. and don't forget, something something loudest barn in the nhl.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
So practicing an hour later than iceplex tweeted out.......

PerryPooley

Dec 28, 2011
We’re gonna need Trouba to do any damage this spring. We can survive without Toby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad