Pre-Game Talk: Playoffs RD 1: Chicago @ Blues - Game 1: Thursday 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
Oh, do we have someone working on the GDT. Since they are used in the Playoff section, we'll unfortunately need to put in some real effort.
To piggy-back off this, it's an established policy that half-assed GDTs will not be copied to the main boards. The opposing team's GDT will be used instead.

Keep that in mind, all you GDT makers out there.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
To piggy-back off this, it's an established policy that half-assed GDTs will not be copied to the main boards. The opposing team's GDT will be used instead.

Keep that in mind, all you GDT makers out there.

Me and Note in Ky have talked and are going to rotate GDTs. He is going to start and if we win he will continue to make them until we lose and I then I will make them until we lose again... rinse repeat unless someone else steps in and wants to make one.

jpw1910

Nov 7, 2013
Chicago, IL
St. Louis Blues ‏@StLouisBlues 1m
Hitchcock: "Don't read anything into our roster today. We are literally going to be game-time decisions every day for a little while here."

I assume he's trying to mess with Q?

PitchDoug

Nov 27, 2011
Having Ott on the top line is further evidence that oshie will play tomorrow.

I really hope that's right. And definitely could be, but Ott was on the first line against Colorado 6 games ago.

The looks of us having Frank is incredible, but the thought of not having Oshie (especially if its a concussion that is giving him trouble now) is the opposite.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
St. Louis Blues ‏@StLouisBlues 1m
Hitchcock: "Don't read anything into our roster today. We are literally going to be game-time decisions every day for a little while here."

I assume he's trying to mess with Q?

I'd assume so. But then, if last years playoffs are anything to go by, Q will know the line combinations Hitch plans to use all series 3 minutes into the game tomorrow.

thedustman

Jun 19, 2013
I think it is very important for the blues to get a lead and kick off the scoring... they seem to play with more confidence. That said, I think the biggest boost could come from a comeback win... but I haven't seen that this team is capable of coming back much throughout this season. That would prove a lot

thedustman

Jun 19, 2013
Is it against the rules for players to take the ice in a sweater with a different name/number? Like Tarasenko comes back secretly in a Cracknell jersey or something?

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I think it is very important for the blues to get a lead and kick off the scoring... they seem to play with more confidence. That said, I think the biggest boost could come from a comeback win... but I haven't seen that this team is capable of coming back much throughout this season. That would prove a lot

I agree. The team is claiming they're full of confidence, but that seems hard to believe. I think they're really on edge and uneasy right now. Scoring the first goal, especially off the cycle/board battle would go a long way towards righting the ship.

OCTA8ON*

Is it against the rules for players to take the ice in a sweater with a different name/number? Like Tarasenko comes back secretly in a Cracknell jersey or something?

Yes, when the coaches submit their rosters before the games, the players have to be who they are and have which ever number is written down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad