HF Habs: Playoffs 2015 ROUND 1 BANTER THREAD - NEW Example in OP (Mod Warning post #44)

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I am a master debator, though some of my GFs have also said that I am a cunning linguist.

3890-oh-you-dog.jpg

Does anyone remember who tried to whack Sheldon Souray's hand off back in da day? Before he got his Cowboy Bob Orton cast.

Or Macks Sundine for that matter. Destinctly remember him having a fracture/bone bruise and not being a baby about it.

Oh wait that was back when they said things like 'upper body injury' and didn't talk about it because they knew the opposing team would target it and try to break it even more.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Micro-fracture was the key phrase for this micro-series. I'm looking forward to game 4 and the well deserved rest after we win.

President XD

Apr 30, 2014
Tomorrow night when all is said and done, Sens fans will go back to their microcosm to shed their micro tears

TroyM

Jan 23, 2004
Tomorrow night when all is said and done, Sens fans will go back to their microcosm to shed their micro tears

I heard they are going to raise two micro banners after the season to add to their micro collection in the rafters.

Best micro season run ever for the late season comeback
And
Best micro performance for the hamburgers vezina/conn smythe/Norris worthy perfromance

Shadow Journal

Non, je ne regrette rien
Jun 20, 2003
Anytime a Sens fan brings up Subban's embellishment fines, kindly inform them that the entire Sens organization should be fined for embellishment from the whole microfracture debacle. First time I've ever heard of an entire organization embellishing to get a call.

I wish I had some drawing skills so I could make make an illustration of their hilarious spartan guy rolling around in front of the NHL head offices yelling "BUT IT'S MICROFRACTURED" while holding his wrist.

TroyM

Jan 23, 2004
Anytime a Sens fan brings up Subban's embellishment fines, kindly inform them that the entire Sens organization should be fined for embellishment from the whole microfracture debacle. First time I've ever heard of an entire organization embellishing to get a call.

I wish I had some drawing skills so I could make make an illustration of their hilarious spartan guy rolling around in front of the NHL head offices yelling "BUT IT'S MICROFRACTURED" while holding his wrist.

Seriously - I think 20% of them are still trumpeting that he 'broke his wrist' and I've not seen anyone correct that outside of this board, its hilarious. From bone bruise to microfacture to broken wrist. All in a days work.

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Getting your stuff ready for Round 2?

Detroit?

Tampa?

I wonder which city has the most trailer parks :dunno:

BTW, congrats to Frank Drebin for the gem he posted on the main board:

Playing against an overachieving underdog is a lot like arm-wrestling a girl.

Even if you win, you still don't feel that good about it, and if you lose, god help you.

That's the spirit :yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad