Playoff tickets

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Just out of curiosity what are the prices like for the games in Denver? I'll be in chicago for the start of the series, but may be back in NM for the last few games and if it goes that far may make the trip up to visit some my of peoples in colorado if I can get a seat for a reasonable amount...unlike what I paid for my seats at the united center...

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Thought someone posted prices but maybe that was a different thread?

It's like $93-148 for lower bowl, something like $39-69 upper bowl and $110-130 club, I didn't look as close to those but that's the ballpark at least.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Damn that is a lot cheaper. Hopefully as we get closer to the day and I figure out if I'll actually be back out west for the game they won't be too much worse.

darrenturcotte#8

Sep 17, 2006
Hey Guys,

I'm a season ticket holder looking for people to share my seats for the playoffs and beyond.

My seats are amazing and the best value in the Pesi Center. Lower Balcony Section 351 row 1 is the first row of the whole upper deck. 351 is in the corner where the Avs shoot twice, facing the benches. Its the closest section to center ice before the price jumps from $42/seat to $68. Please email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

John Eichel da GOAT

Oct 7, 2008
Flashseats is super easy. I'm actually surprised more arenas don't use them.

Tough part is the resale market. Stubhub/Vivid do not accept Flash Seats. That is why I think more arenas haven't adopted it and why it will go away eventually.

Also, try explaining to a mom how to set up a flash seats account and assure her that you'll transfer your tickets to her. Those are the problems we have found reselling flash seats.

And people still like walking in with a ticket, even if its one they printed online.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
For some reason my tickets were not added to my Flash Seats account, that was my problem. It's been fixed now.

Looks like only the $39 tickets remain. I didn't check every game but looks like a good sign.

Not allowing Flash Tickets resale on stubhub is a good thing, probably why they restricted playoff sales to that. Don't need any more losers in red there than there already will be.

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
Just got three tickets for home playoff game #3. Look for the guy in the nosebleeds rocking the Dan Hinote jersey.

SlowSkates

Jun 9, 2010
For some reason my tickets were not added to my Flash Seats account, that was my problem. It's been fixed now.

Season ticket holder here who still hasn't seen his playoff tickets show up in Flash Seats. Avs box office has screwed the pooch on my tickets all season...what are the odds they sold off my tickets and I'm screwed? I'm not going to be surprised if that happens...bunch of amateurs at Pepsi Center. Still waiting on a call back from my season ticket rep (who I think wouldn't know what a puck was if it hit him in the mouth).

*grouchy* Maybe Tigervixxen got to them and told them I'd be wearing red in the first round. FWIW, I'd also be wearing my MacKinnon signed hat and I also think the Avs will beat the Hawks and there will be a 2nd round in Denver. Can I have my tickets now Tigervixxen? I promise I'll be wearing Avs gear in all subsequent rounds...

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Alright, alright yes you can come. ;)

I just called the Flash Seats customer service and they fixed it in 5 seconds, no explanation on what the issue is. I bought the tickets while I was in Iceland so I couldn't call then and hoped it wasn't my card rejecting the transaction for some reason. :laugh:

Also, FYI game 1 and 2 are sold out now.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas

I just called the Flash Seats customer service and they fixed it in 5 seconds, no explanation on what the issue is. I bought the tickets while I was in Iceland so I couldn't call then and hoped it wasn't my card rejecting the transaction for some reason. :laugh:

But, but, but...I read on thread ON THIS VERY FORUM that was asking if "People in Denver even care?" so how can that be? :sarcasm:

CrimsonPuma*

I just was able to see tickets for Game 1...

CrimsonPuma*

That's what the Avs had up when I went to look for stats for the GDT. I checked it out too and they only had singles available, which I guess constitutes a sell out.

Yeah I was only able to see single tickets too.

I wonder what they do with those to count it as a sell out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad