Post-Game Talk: Playoff Discussion Thread Round Two: Ducks vs Flames

snowave

Jan 7, 2012
Idaho
This is the worst post season coverage/announcing teams I can remember. Although, when Milbury/Jones/Roenick are on.. it can be quite entertaining at times.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
I want to add that Ferland was a huge bust as an x-factor in this series, no forcing penalties and turnovers. Instead it was Colborne and Backlund losing their ****. I have to say I like Backlund's game a lot, though.

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
When you think about, Jonas really did do his best to beat us. He got pulled early and Ramo was a beast to beat. Well played Jonas, well played. :nod:

I have to think Hiller's days in Calgary are numbered. I have to feel for the guy, he was outplayed by Freddy/Gibson here and now it looks like Rämö is taking his job in Calgary. With the amount of teams searching for a new goalie, I wouldn't be surprised to see him traded somewhere during the next offseason.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
teC7LnX.png

lol

pesko

Sep 14, 2004
I have to think Hiller's days in Calgary are numbered. I have to feel for the guy, he was outplayed by Freddy/Gibson here and now it looks like Rämö is taking his job in Calgary. With the amount of teams searching for a new goalie, I wouldn't be surprised to see him traded somewhere during the next offseason.

Yup. Ortio has also been pretty good for Calgary, I don't see Hiller fitting in there anymore.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Hiller's contact is going to be hard to move. Assuming they sign Rämö, they might have to keep three goalies.

Anyway, I hope Hiller is enjoying his time in a city that actually cares about hockey :sarcasm:

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Hiller only has one year left at 4.5. There might be a team out there willing to take on a vet for that price for one year. Right now he might even be an undisputed #1 in BUF. :laugh:

DucksFanDFW

Sep 18, 2009
Ranger, TX
Those Perry and Maroon shops and gif got me in trouble at work today. That tattoo would be cool with out the Corey Perry is a Saint words around it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad