Status
Not open for further replies.

BarracudaMtl

Apr 15, 2018
Toffoli - Suzuki - Caufield
Tatar - Danault - Gallagher
Anderson - KK - Perry
Lehkonen - Evans - Armia

In playoffs you play your best players, aint no f***ing way Staal should be in our top 12 and in my book he is behind Byron and even Belzile.

so No LEK-Evans- Byron...

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
The Habs had a video tweet (now deleted) showing them getting the vaccine but during the video you saw Weber with a brace on his hand.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
explains a lot i guess.

Lol does it..?
It explains the slow skating? the bad decisions? The bad passing and the bad icings?

I guess it does explain the horrific shot selections, shot accuracy, and the lack of physicality, I'll give you that

Good thing that uh.. ALL of that will be fixed and good to go by game 1!
Yessssss

TheBuriedHab

Jan 27, 2010
Habs have a chance if KK and Danault actually show up, I doubt it happens though. I got leafs in 4

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Lol does it..?
It explains the slow skating? the bad decisions? The bad passing and the bad icings?

I guess it does explain the horrific shot selections, shot accuracy, and the lack of physicality, I'll give you that

Good thing that uh.. ALL of that will be fixed and good to go by game 1!
Yessssss
Exactly , like people saying Gallagher is back on the ice. Dude he has a broken wrist not a leg...

100% sure Weber and Gallagher will not be 100% during the serie against the leafs

Price and Danault should be fine unless Danault has another injury

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Leaving out KK, I can understand, kid seems to need a rest and reset, but Caufield on a 4th line instead of Armia should be the smart move. And put friggin Rama in the lineup. Like BDLurch, said, playing not to lose.

Will we ever see the end of the habs obsessive conservatism?

8 days is more than enough to reset. KK was one our best forwards last playoffs and was our most physical player. He definitely needs to be in the lineup. Even more so considering the alternative is playing Staal who doesnt look like he belongs in the nhl anymore.

There is no good argument to have staal over KK, but there are solid arguments for having armia/lehkonen/byron start game 1 over Caufield.

Those guys are all solid defensively and bring a good all-around game, which should be helpful against a high offensive leafs team. The Lehky - Evans - Byron line have been good the last 2 games, so they might decide to keep it. Byron and Lehkonen were great against the pens last playoffs, and Armia was great against the flyers. So they are guys who step up their game when it matters.

Caufield could bring more than any of these 3 in these playoffs, but he is still a bit of an unknown (only 10 nhl games played). I would have him on my lineup, but I can see why Ducharme could decide not to use him for the first game of the playoffs. If the habs struggle to score goals in the 1st game or first 2 games, then he should definitely be inserted in the lineup moving forward.

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
The Habs had a video tweet (now deleted) showing them getting the vaccine but during the video you saw Weber with a brace on his hand.

Maybe the brace was a hoax in order to fool the Laffs. Deception is standard practice in war and NHL playoffs.

Reactions: FloJack

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Dew drops and rainforest
Maybe the brace was a hoax in order to fool the Laffs. Deception is standard practice in war and NHL playoffs.

Basu was saying on his podcast how there was clip going around of Weber practicing with only his right arm, not even holding the stick with his left and shoveling pucks one handed.

If he's really hurt, let's just not play him. Getting Gally, Price and Danault back is enough of a boon.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
He ain't going to be fine and dandy for the playoffs.

And someone on the social media team will get the boot. Lol

There’s been worse. On 24CH a few years ago, they showed Pricer’s genitalia as he was changing in the Habs dressing room. Hey, now.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Toronto, way too high. I would placed them between 6th and 9th.

They take in difficulty of opponent on their way to the Cup. Basically, Toronto has a much easier road than NYI, Pittsburgh, Washington and Boston, which is why they're so much higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA