Jul 11, 2008
131180814.jpg

Can I get “Delly” on this?

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Thanks @piqued !!!

I'll go with Benny

But, I'm superstitious, so if we start losing I'm going back to my dog Gretzky lol. He's good luck during the games, and I put him as my pic at the start of the year.

I rarely change anything during the season if we're doing good. Hope I'm not the only one who's messed up like this haha

Reactions: Satan and piqued

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I just went with Esa, "Lindy" is too weird lol. I can change it if you really want the other

View attachment 852271

Still thinking about which one of the two i'm taking. . Tanev with his greasy hair is the new shiny toy and he may only be here for this one run while Esa and his goofy smile are a team fixture . Both are great . May switch it around every couple of days or after a loss or something unless someone else wants one of the two

Reactions: piqued

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Still thinking about which one of the two i'm taking. . Tanev with his greasy hair is the new shiny toy and he may only be here for this one run while Esa and his goofy smile are a team fixture . Both are great . May switch it around every couple of days or after a loss or something unless someone else wants one of the two

And if by other you mean one with the nickname "Lindy" . No thats just too wierd lol . There's only one Lindy and he hasn't been coaching here since 2017 .

• Haha
Reactions: eartotheground

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
I need Jeff Woywitka, nickname "Cheeks"

From a Dallas News article: "By the way, teammates call Woywitka "Cheeks," because he's smiling all of the time."
If you guys want to know some real sick, depraved shit -- I still have a Jeff Woywitka folder on my computer. And it contains photos of Jeff Woywitka. Just for moments like this.

woywitka.JPG

And no, you may NOT see my Tomas Vincour folder.

Attachments

• wdi_woy.gif
    wdi_woy.gif
    29.7 KB · Views: 1

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006

Attachments

• wdi_spott.gif
    wdi_spott.gif
    31.4 KB · Views: 1

Ad