nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Requesting "Nacho" Harley please!
wdi_55.gif

Triple Ex El

Three sausage taquitos with cheese
Apr 29, 2013
DFW, TX
Soooo tempting...but I think I'm going to stick with my Satan created 8-bit , flaming microwave shitbox, Stankoven

Reactions: piqued

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Think i'd like Esa and his big goofy smile . Aparently his nickname in the lockerroom is Lindy ? Dunno about that .
I just went with Esa, "Lindy" is too weird lol. I can change it if you really want the other

wdi_23.gif

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
View attachment 852299

Tried it myself and it seems to work? Can you see it as my avatar?

So when I download it from your avatar it works (Pavs did too) but for some reason downloading (any of them) from the posts didn't work for me. Weird, but I got it now thanks to your avatar so all good for me here:)

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
So when I download it from your avatar it works (Pavs did too) but for some reason downloading (any of them) from the posts didn't work for me. Weird, but I got it now thanks to your avatar so all good for me here:)
Hm OK. If anyone else has trouble I've made an Imgur album with them all as I go

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
I’m still getting the error lol. Help! :)

Edit: got it working. Thanks @piqued !

Reactions: Kcb12345

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Is Tye Felhaber taken already?
So he does have an Insta and he does post pictures of himself. Wonderful. And then I combed through weeks of the Milwaukee Admirals Twitter feed to find out it's... "Felly". God help me you better actually use this. :laugh:

wdi_felhaber.gif

• Love
Reactions: redbeardtx

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
I got the error, then used an online editor to convert to gif, seems like Chrome wanted to save it as a webp instead of the gif it was.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad