OT: Playoff Avatars

bb74

Thanks for Everything Bill
Sep 24, 2003
Cuttyhunk
Sorry... keeping mine until they win N° 16. No jinx and this season won't end like with CHI and StL and looking forward to update the second they win the SC.

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
I actually really like this.

Not cocky or kitschy. Easy to do up. Simple way to encapsulate the season with the team unity mentality. The comradery that’s been the backbone of their success thus far this year.

Gets my vote.

Thanks, man. I also just made a third one btw.
TheBoysBruins3.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: sooshii

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I'm hoping we can nail down a theme today because I don't have as much time this weekend as I thought I would to help create them.

I merged Barbie and Mike's idea and the 2nd slide I was going to use the Oreo Stanley Cup if I can find it. I want to see if I can recreate the barbie background only with a record but I won't be able to until lunch

Barbie and Mike's idea merged

full

I merged Barbie, Mike's and Evil Dead's ideas on this one

full

Last one I made of them.

View attachment 688294
I love these. If we go with this theme, let me know the font and sizing and I'll start throwing a bunch together with images I've got that I've used for the GDT's

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
I'm hoping we can nail down a theme today because I don't have as much time this weekend as I thought I would to help create them.

I merged Barbie and Mike's idea and the 2nd slide I was going to use the Oreo Stanley Cup if I can find it. I want to see if I can recreate the barbie background only with a record but I won't be able to until lunch

Barbie and Mike's idea merged

full

I merged Barbie, Mike's and Evil Dead's ideas on this one

full

I love these. If we go with this theme, let me know the font and sizing and I'll start throwing a bunch together with images I've got that I've used for the GDT's

I use a png of the logo from the show. If you type in google "The Boys png" you can find a couple that are pretty good. As for the font itself, it is under the name of "Charlie Don't Surf!" if you want to download a font pack for Microsoft.

Reactions: Alicat

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Definitely have to fix the one of Sway and Linus and maybe of CMac, Debrusk and Cliffy but the rest look decent when shrunk by the boards.

I will churn more out and re-size them tonight.

Do we want an animated one with the 2nd slide being the image below or do we want to leave it as is?

full

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad