OT: Playoff Avatars

Ace0813

Bleed Black & Gold
Aug 28, 2008
New Hampshire
We could do like an underwater theme that ties into DEPTH.
DEPTH.png

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
can't really explain why, but your passionate opposition has me in stitches

it sorta strengthens the case for barbie haha
If my pain gives you humor, I worry about your stomach muscles....:laugh:

I realize I may be alone, but I am sooo anti f***ing Barbie I will die on this hill.

Remember Number8? That guy whose head caved in during "The Season"?

Yeah, Barbie absolutely wrecked him.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Now that I've had time to think about it a little, I'm for a "Band of Brothers" avatar. This team is so closely knit, all the players seem to genuinely like & care about each other and stand up for each other on the ice as well. Hmmm....maybe a "One For All & All For One" avatar???? :dunno:

Reactions: PastaBaked

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Now that I've had time to think about it a little, I'm for a "Band of Brothers" avatar. This team is so closely knit, all the players seem to genuinely like & care about each other and stand up for each other on the ice as well. Hmmm....maybe a "One For All & All For One" avatar???? :dunno:
Careful I may put the video for All For Love in GDT's.

• Haha
Reactions: BMC and MustardStew

PastaBaked

May 8, 2021
I think this season has been the perfect collision between purpose and leadership from the senior players, buy-in from every player (inc TDL arrivals), a genuine fondness for each other....and combined with a new coach who is experiencing his own personal redemption.
It's special and almost impossible to deliberately replicate. I love watching these guys jump in when one of them gets hit or otherwise wronged - so refreshing after the Cassidy years.

• Love
Reactions: BMC

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
We've got the wording but what is our actual theme?

Am I putting the player's face on a record?

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I can try to put the player's head on a record (like what the Barbie creator did) and then on the next page a photo of the B's logo w/ the cup in front of it w/ Cups are Cooler.

I can always use a photo of one of those stanley mugs and using the word Stanley add is cooler.

Just spitballing

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
View attachment 687152

Made a Bergeron, Pastrnak, and Marchand one as well.
I actually really like this.

Not cocky or kitschy. Easy to do up. Simple way to encapsulate the season with the team unity mentality. The comradery that’s been the backbone of their success thus far this year.

Gets my vote.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
You realize they play Barbie Girl in warmups right?
I actually did not know this, but it makes sense. I suggested it only because of the infamous Pastrnak Tahoe interview when the media kept him from enjoying the barbie girl song. Never expected it to get any support

• Haha
Reactions: Alicat and sooshii

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020
OK if y'all decide to somehow incorporate Barbie into the greatest Bruins season ever (lol), at least my avatar is ready!

It's just the right amount of totally creepy and absurd. My style.

Picsart_23-04-13_18-14-08-920.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad