Something based on this?

COVID.png

Reactions: A Star is Burns

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
Haven't seen any new suggestions, so perhaps it is time to start a poll the board will inevitably and vehemently disagree on? :sarcasm:

Here's the significantly different suggestions I've seen so far (let me know if I'm leaving any out) [I'm leaving out the images, bc they can likely be incorporated into other themes].

Also, because I can never tell when people are being sarcastic on this board, lol, I'm listing every post that seems to be making a legit suggestion:
  • Talk ****, Get Hit (or some variation) @Surrounded By Ahos
  • Justin Williams " Uh Oh Dad's Mad" @Navin R Slavin
  • "[Aho] Undressing" @MinJaBen
  • DeAngelo (and possibly other players?) Taking a knee @Svechhammer
  • A Jedi theme that I'm too much of a star wars noob to understand lol @MrazeksVengeance
  • A NON-OFFENSIVE Covid related theme (I think this is probably NOT gonna happen, but will list it) -- various posters
  • David Ayres / Emergency Backup/ Emergency Theme -- various posters
  • Dear Gussy lol -- @Cardiac Jerks
  • Storm CERB @GIN ANTONIC
  • Super Saiyan (again too much of a noob to know what this means lol) @vorbis
  • Too Afraid to play in the Postseason -- various
  • Discarded Canes Rules for Postseason @Lempo
  • Back to Back playoffs for the time in years and/or Still Jerks -- @MinJaBen , others
  • SAT / Smart theme @blueline Bombers
  • Catan / Board games @Azor Aho

NOTE: Just realized there are a ton of suggestions lol. How many options can you even have in a poll??

Last edited:

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
After seeing this commercial over and over, I keep thinking take these good pictures we are getting. Meme up shot on an iPhone to be shot on an eyePhone with the Canes symbol. Then something about 2020 playoffs. Put all that together.

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
After seeing this commercial over and over, I keep thinking take these good pictures we are getting. Meme up shot on an iPhone to be shot on an eyePhone with the Canes symbol. Then something about 2020 playoffs. Put all that together.

Sorry, can you explain this to me like I'm a five year old, lol. What commercials are you referencing. I'm also in D.C., so I may be seeing different commercials.

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
Sorry, can you explain this to me like I'm a five year old, lol. What commercials are you referencing. I'm also in D.C., so I may be seeing different commercials.
I'm in the DC area. It's the Marc Andre Fleury commercial for iphone. I'm not an iPhone person, but I like the pun.

It's a long running apple slogan for ads (picture or video) shot on an iPhone. Hence, shot on an eyePhone with Canes logo (eye of the storm, yeah?), great pictures, 2020 playoffs.

shot on an iphone - Google Search

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad