Playoff Avatars??

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
As a noob and someone with zero tech abilities, I feel it’s only my right to start a playoff avatar thread, demand ideas, and demand people to make them. LOL.

Are you guys up for doing them again this season? I had a lot of fun with them last year. Off the top of my head, just to get the Convo started, an emergency back up theme or a Carolina panthers theme could be interesting, or perhaps being too afraid to play postseason hockey.

And, now I’ll see myself out.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Other potential images someone with more skill could have fun with

pxyzi64ud3f51.jpg

Igor-Shesterkin-1.jpg

36la711oehe51.jpg

oz1cxs299fe51.jpg

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
Wonder if there's a theme to be had related to us needing 19 wins (3 down already, of course) rather than the normal 16.

Something with the bubble makes sense, but probably too obvious.

Reactions: 3CanesInTheBox

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
Other potential images someone with more skill could have fun with

Igor-Shesterkin-1.jpg

Regardless of what we end up with, this is hilarious. LOL. I want this pic with Igor getting larger and larger into infinity.

Also, good we have 6 days to figure this theme out lol. last year was so easy with the jerks thing.

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
Covid 19 wins? Maybe not

LOL

Covid Cup has always had a ring to me, and great catch with the 19!

I wonder if if there's a way to do this without offending more than the normal amount of people? and if so, I'd be for it lol. (e.g. does Covid -- 19 wins, sound too much like we're saying Covid is winning? lol -- (although lowkey it's kicking the states buttocks).

So if we're careful that could work.

Another brainstorming idea, which might be more of a catchall of ideas mentioned could be either be some variation of "just how we planned it / drew it up" (would need better phrasing obvs) [e.g. intentionally injuring two goalies so EBUG can win-- just how we planned it; have the oldest hockey dad alive start a fight ? -- JHWPI; pretend we're scared/ get swept in the regular series and then sweep them in the postseason; JHWPI etc]

Just another 15cents lol.

ETA: Annnnnd Navin that wording could be it lol.

I hate to say it, but this is literally the perfect thing. 19 wins for the COVID 19 Cup.

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Hmm...There's definitely something here with the COVID Cup idea.

Something about being a bubble team, in the Covid bubble, and bursting the bubble of other teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad