- "Konecny has played great for 2 periods ... We've been Hak'ed!"
- "Teams don't come back from a 10-game losing skid ... We've been Hak'ed!"
- "Lehtera the cap dump won't play a game ... We've been Hak'ed!"
lmfao.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
We could do "Got a Life?" with milquetoast in the background.
We could do a blender with a dedicated avatar for each of us. Like mine would be Bunny, Tripod's would be Joe Dirt, etc.
We could do an ear of corn with two beets dangling below it, to keep it phallic.
We could incorporate "We tried to do something instead of living for the next shift"
We could put a pic of a Hoover with a noxious green cloud in the background to represent a fart vacuum.
We could all just put a ****ing turtle in there.

I doubt I'll think about anything else for the next several hours, so I'll get back and spam some more nonsense later.

Fragmuffin

Aug 20, 2013
Zagreb
Not an Eagles fan but still think the Kelce theme is too good to ignore.

Just imagine the caption "this past off-season, some clown told Hackstock that he was the least qualified head coach in the NHL"

I'm sure therest gonna be a whole lotta dibz on that one.

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
When it comes down to it about Kelce, that only works because the Eagles won. Who here thinks the Flyers are gonna win and us Hak-haters are gonna need to eat crow?

If the Eagles didn't win, there's no need for Kelce to dress as a mummer. That move is mocked after any loss in the playoffs, instead of a victory parade. Both Halloween and New Year's Day are in football season. That's a clown suit.

If folks want to co-opt Kelce, they have to earn it by winning something first. Sixers win this season, or a core of process Sixers on the team, they can pull off a Kelce tirade.

The Flyers don'the have that kind of storyline, not yet at least.

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
Picture of hak - 10 game losing streak ,no playoffs
Picture of G - hold my beer.
#beetPower

Or the other way around

Flyers - up 4-1 in third, cant lose
Hak - hold my beer
#beetPower
The hak thing is gold.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I think we have to go with “Get a life Benny”. I mean a star Flyer was reading our posts here and basically admitted it.

I’ll take whatever considering how hold my avatar is haha.

Bruckuss

FML & FCF
Apr 1, 2012
Not Toronto
Think we should keep it somewhat positive, dumping on our coach as a focal point should be reserved for the offseason or GDT's lol.

Like the G focused ideas, any of the brutal main board posts (negative value, have to add), etc

We could do something around being a true wildcard, darkhorse, streakiness - you never know who you're going to get with us, etc etc.

How about "you underestimate our streakiness" with a picture of the butler from Mr. Deeds lol??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad