Playoff Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyersMania2

#FireHakstol
Jul 4, 2007
NJ
What if everyone had the same avatar with #hakshell ?
Edit: Flyers were so kind to provide us some primo material.
Bh6bqTcCYAAPyOm

So this is an ad for playoff tickets? They are like those ppl who can't pick up on the vibe of the room. WE ALL HATE ANDY

FlyerFaithful17

Feb 24, 2015
I have no idea how this whole thing traditionally works so just let me know if/when I have to do anything.

Since I'm not an actual Philadeplhian or Eagles (except for that last Super Bowl!) fan I had to look up what all this Kelce business was even about. I was wondering why I kept seeing pictures of Brian Blessed dressed like an Irish sultan.

Now I want Brian Blessed from Flash Gordon saying "G's ALIVE???"
Agreed. @AdamParrot are we free to use any of them, or are they reserved for certain people? I don't want to steal your hard work!

Bruckuss

FML & FCF
Apr 1, 2012
Not Toronto
I don't follow the NFL, nor am I from Philly... I had to google Kelce, I assumed an Eagle based on the green outfit but google cleared that one up, otherwise he looks like a game of thrones character or something lol. I don't watch game of thrones either..

I'm gonna stick with good 'ol hartsy, from "the glory days" lol. Not a WWF fan either, but damn that was too funny.

Otherwise, heroes of the hackshell was probably my vote as it was clever, and funny enough without dissing our staff or players unnecessarily.

Oh, and F the pens :)

Flyerfan13

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2016
I picked giroux for all the nonsense crap he took on hf. His season this year is something to celebrate.:nod:

Reactions: Amorgus

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
Too many good choices!!! I'm thinking that of the the naysayer ones for G are the most appropriate. I was trying to find a pic from Baron Munchausen of the strongman carrying all the treasure and putting G's face on the guy then Hank's heroes on the treasure but I couldn't find a good shot.

Perhaps G as Atlas with a giant shell, faces of shame attached, instead of the Earth on his shoulders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->