uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
uwLAqDi.gif

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
I'm thinking of something involving Bill 60 and the banning of turtlenecks, so vote Plekanec! I can't seem to put it together right now though.

The Typical Montreal idea is good too!

"Powerplay in the last minute"
*pic of Laviolette* "Montreal Typical"

samsquanch9*

Totally. :yo::yo: It's a great show, if you look at its fundamentals.

Yhea tough guy. How about you actually give ideas rather than just whine?

how about grown men that watch cartoons about pink ponies and wear fedoras

Analyzer*

Peter Laviolette, with a name like that he's gotta speak French

Typical Montreal.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
The text/picture would be different for every avatar...

Jee if you don't have the time or would like some help, feel free to post the template and I can handle requests.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Looks good. Only problem is nobody knows who the hell is the guy on the picture. It's not like our mayor is Rob Ford! :laugh:

Most of the people on this message board are canadians and Coderre used to be on the Parti Libéral du Canada. I'd say he will be recognized.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
and for the record I definitely know Denis Coderre, despite my living my entire life in Toronto.

Canadians know more about politics than they like to admit ;)

edit: what Seb said

dreamingofdrouin*

either "vote for" or something to do with us always having an advantage (reffs in our pockets, upstairs guys..etc) i think are the 2 front runners...i dont know if i see any movie or tv themes that are popular enough and havent been done already.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Both themes look very good to me (refs and vote for). The only real problem with the refs is that nobody came up with good ideas for customization. And I can't think of any either.

It looks good, funny and all. But we don't want to all have the same avatar, don't we?

I guess a poll would be in order at some point?

PricePkPatch*

Both themes look very good to me (refs and vote for). The only real problem with the refs is that nobody came up with good ideas for customization. And I can't think of any either.

It looks good, funny and all. But we don't want to all have the same avatar, don't we?

I guess a poll would be in order at some point?

We could make a list of prices?

"Penalty shot in OT - 10,000$"
"Hometown Discount for Ref Bribes - Typical Montreal"

That sort of things

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
We could make a list of prices?

"Penalty shot in OT - 10,000$"
"Hometown Discount for Ref Bribes - Typical Montreal"

That sort of things

I know it's outdated but maybe we could do a Deal or no Deal type of set up. Have Bettman as the Host. The cases all have something different on them, you could Photoshop players or referees instead of the models with stuff like Late PP/PS, etc and have the case open with the Stanley Cup in it like they're 'handing' it to us like some delusional people actually believe...

PricePkPatch*

I know it's outdated but maybe we could do a Deal or no Deal type of set up. Have Bettman as the Host. The cases all have something different on them, you could Photoshop players or referees instead of the models with stuff like Late PP/PS, etc and have the case open with the Stanley Cup in it like they're 'handing' it to us like some delusional people actually believe...

:laugh:

that's good. Seriously.

"Vanek for Collberg + 2nd, Deal or No Deal?"
"Vanek at 8,5M$, Deal or No Deal?"
"Stanley Smurf Cup, Deal or No Deal?"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad