Playoff Avatars - Wilson Real Estate

Avatar poll #2 - Vote for your favorite

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Winner winner gifs for dinner - for whoever predicted that gifs would be such a huge part of our lives.

I remember 1997, save as....TIFF? f*** that. GIF What the f*** is a gif. JPG or bust, baby. I don't know what those are but I will stick to jay peg thank you very much.

The Deadly Pook Gas

Feb 6, 2012
I like to picture my Tom Wilson in a tuxedo t-shirt... because it says, "I want to be formal, but I'm here to party too."

And now Goalies!
Aston's Jaw.... (maybe poor taste / too soon)

I would like something that trolls Don Cherry... but am drawing a blank. If anyone can think of something...

EDIT via Goons idea... Kuzy flyby stopping and doing something funny - like dropping a turd on Don Cherry.

Is it possible to get one that says for the property
"Jim Rutherford's Longing"
With the 1st part of this pic
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/722/978/020.jpg
With this over Wolverine's head
https://files.eliteprospects.com/layout/staff/jim_rutherford_ep.jpg
Then for the 2nd half he's looking at this pic
https://i1.wp.com/russianmachineneverbreaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/tom-wilson-jamie-oleksiak-punch.jpg?fit=1024,512&ssl=1
Thanks

Cherry in a jacket with hundreds of Kuzy Birds on it clearly......

Not bad... edit copy, edit paste paste paste paste paste- but within the confines of Willy.... gears churning

@The Deadly Pook Gas

REQUEST - Kuzy Bird on top of a Willy Realtor Sign post, with a Don Cherry head below. Bird droppings may be required.

If it is too difficult, don't bother.

Sample signs if of use

foreclosure-464679022-5a878df93037130037042ca3.jpg

yard-signs.jpg

png-house-for-sale-home-for-sale-real-estate-sign-on-white-or-transparent-png-stock-photos-images-770.png
images

Might be kind of an odd request.

Kind of going against the grain, but Tom seems like a going against the grain kind of guy:

While all the other things that Tom owns are kind of aggressive, I would like to have the same beginning frames as those and then POW!

View attachment 210913

with something like "the hearts of kids everywhere".

He's not just a destroyer of worlds, he builds them too.

JFC I just realized what we should have done. Just steal all the playoff avatars from the EC teams and have Tom Wilson bust through them. ****.

OOOO can Kuzy be pulling a sign that says "Tell em Kuzy sent you" or something?

I'll try to work on personal requests tonight and throughout the week (hopefully before thursday)

Let me know if any requests are missing from this post

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
@The Deadly Pook Gas

Again if mine is too complicated - don't bother! Maybe the Kuzy dropping could be in red, like a cherry. Keep just the minimal frames from the Wilson theme as needed.

For my tar the Realty sign could read: Goal Celly's

All ezgif is a great site to get your feet wet, just upload one of his creations to get started on doing a little customization, to make yours unique if you'd like. It was super easy to make the bird after uploading a gif off the net

Last edited:
Reactions: VaCaps Fan

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
I was crazy superstitious about these things since we won the Cup I just don't give a f*** anymore, so thanks Pook, I love my first time ever playoff avatar!

Reactions: IafrateOvie34
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad