Playoff Avatars - Wilson Real Estate

Avatar poll #2 - Vote for your favorite

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I vote flapping, but mine will be customized to include a bird shitting on cherry for trying to squash players celebrating.

That guy is a real asshole so bird shit is right up his alley.

Toss a 92 jersey on the bird and replace the hat with him scrolling by.
200w.webp

The super fans will want to do what we did last year

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
When that one GDT had all those Fast Time at Ridgemont High gifs I was impressed how many were applicable, even when they were just Spiccoli gifs

That movie nails being a teen in the 80s. No one would know the movie without Phoebe's fine contribution haha. She insisted on no stunt double and then... kind of vanished, sadly.

tumblr_mutlhlEAKU1qddfl9o1_500.gif

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
I have never used a playoff avatar. None for this season either. Not sure whether to bring back last year's avatar or roll with 43.

Barry Amsterdam

Nättias Dänielstrom
Apr 2, 2013
Used the villain one for the first 2 games against CBus. Went 0-2 then took it off and rest is history

Portable Mink

Sep 12, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
I think it should be images of all the places that Tom Wilson lives rent free in.

Could be real estate styled with words that fit in with property etc...

Example: Picture of say MSG in colour then it goes black and white and a rented or leased sticker across it. Then a picture of Wilson and some text like “space occupied by Tom Wilson”

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
What we did last year we should keep doing. That was a Cup win. Keep that going!
came here to say that. Only last year it was first time when we decided to have positive avatars, not our usual self-deprecation. So wanted to reminder everyone, this year we must have positive avatars as well, but it seems no need for that :naughty:

Tom Wilson and bird dance - i like so far these ideas

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
I think it should be images of all the places that Tom Wilson lives rent free in.

Could be real estate styled with words that fit in with property etc...

Example: Picture of say MSG in colour then it goes black and white and a rented or leased sticker across it. Then a picture of Wilson and some text like “space occupied by Tom Wilson”

This is brilliant. Zillow, Other arenas, occupied by Tom Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad