Playoff Avatars Now Available in Post #161. Come claim them.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
It's OK if someone else has it. Not sure if I'll have time to make more before puck drop tonight. But if you prefer one no one else has I don't think I've seen anyone sporting the hull green jersey one.

ToewsForDays

Feb 8, 2015
It's OK if someone else has it. Not sure if I'll have time to make more before puck drop tonight. But if you prefer one no one else has I don't think I've seen anyone sporting the hull green jersey one.

Ok. I'm fine if someone else has it. I just didn't want to bother someone if I had the same one as them and they claimed it before me. It's my first time so I'm new to this

RedBaronIndian

Jul 9, 2010
Ok. I'm fine if someone else has it. I just didn't want to bother someone if I had the same one as them and they claimed it before me. It's my first time so I'm new to this

I requested that avatar from HGF. Dont mind it one bit if you sport it as well. In fact the more the merrier :)

Sevanston

Dec 27, 2009
NYC
I really these playoff avatars!

Almost changed mine to gear up for tonight, but then I remembered we've won two Cups while I've had this.

I won't tempt fate.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
So it was already bothering me I never made a Duncan Keith avatar for this playoffs but after Game 1's OT winner it was time for me to remedy that.

32_nodither.gif

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Could I get one like..

"Comes for (national) anthem"
"Hockey game breaks out"

Or something like that

Trying to poke at the discussion on the main boards about our crowd being quiet..

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Could I get one like..

"Comes for (national) anthem"
"Hockey game breaks out"

Or something like that

Trying to poke at the discussion on the main boards about our crowd being quiet..

Is there any way I could get this? Don't mean to push those who make this, but unfortunately I am not good enough to do this myself :( .. If one could be done, I would very much appreciate that. If not, I understand. Sorry for being such a bother.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
Is there any way I could get this? Don't mean to push those who make this, but unfortunately I am not good enough to do this myself :( .. If one could be done, I would very much appreciate that. If not, I understand. Sorry for being such a bother.

Do you have any pictures in mind for this?

Like you could post links to google images if you have some in mind for what you want. Just try to find pictures that will look good as squares.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Do you have any pictures in mind for this?

Like you could post links to google images if you have some in mind for what you want. Just try to find pictures that will look good as squares.

Okay, so if I could have like

"Comes for anthem"
0000000000000000001-DET-Game7_DSC8486-crowd-toresize.jpg

"Hockey game breaks out"

vince.png

That would be awesome.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
I won't have time to get to it this weekend but hopefully the Hawks win Sat. night and you can sport this for round 2.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Who's Hull?
What's icing?
Hawks were an original-6?

Best bandwagon...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad