Playoff Avatar Winner! (Request Thread)

pensfan71

Jun 9, 2010
These are all up for grabs. I just went through the roster and made one for every player.
I'll remove them from this post as they are claimed. Please make sure to post in the thread if you're taking one of these.

Johnson
5pKCzVg.gif

DeSmith
GC5gnie.gif

Dumoulin
zZQphSC.gif

Schultz
o5nQdi8.gif

Pettersson
WQCdAhp.gif

Hornqvist
xUVAILm.gif

Guentzel
bV9rHLa.gif

Crosby
904jDUQ.gif

Rust
xbPCDxE.gif

Simon
64DeCzL.gif

Letang
p8pXjBx.gif

Maatta
66ao3th.gif

Cullen @BHD ?
d0616IG.gif

Ruhwedel
mNZTWAs.gif

ZAR
7qFCSZ8.gif

Blueger
50MfsPA.gif

Snagged the Guentzel one

Aug 4, 2008
Rochester, NY
I don't post often enough to make it worth changing avatars, but can I request someone make one of Schultz running down the street chugging a beer in the 2017 parade and one of Maatta passed out on a balcony after the same parade? Put them up for grabs. It will do my heart good to see someone sporting them this spring.

Done & Done:

KyycKp9.gif
eFWKFlp.gif

giphy.gif

SUBdrewgANS

Let's Go Pens!
Dec 4, 2007
Abington, PA
www.drewklevan.com
Hello HF Pens! @Tasty Biscuits drafted me in the Bandwagon Draft and I'm going all-out on this. Let's start with the avatar. I've had a soft spot for Cullen for years, could I get something with this picture please?

xxNIEaE.gif

Thanks to those picking up the slack and making these.. I've been incredibly slammed at work!

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
upload_2019-4-12_17-41-34.gif

Made one for Owner Mario. Going back through thread to make sure nobody else snagged this image before I put it in mine.

Whoops ... The order was off.

ezgif-4-962e0792c7e2.gif

There it is. Not horrible for an early attempt at gif making.

Last edited:

BladeRunner66

Two-Headed Jerk
Oct 23, 2017
We should all sport the one I'm using and just confuse the heck out of the board of who's who..
Yeah but no unless you make your avatar more generic (no Pens) in order to confuse HFB!

No seriously, i'd go for it. I mean, is there an HFB rule that's against using the same avatar if we, culprits, all agree to?

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Yeah but no unless you make your avatar more generic (no Pens) in order to confuse HFB!

No seriously, i'd go for it. I mean, is there an HFB rule that's against using the same avatar if we, culprits, all agree to?

That's easy, and no, there are no rules for wearing the same avatar.

For all those who want to join the fight.

ohWpZvk.gif

Reactions: BladeRunner66

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad