North Carolina
not really
68402166.jpg

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Reiterating these

Suggestion for those things we can't talk about so we don't jinx ourselves. If @AntonFromAppState is willing to do it, use our "Take Warning" motto from this season as a 3-slide avatar:

Slide 1: "Take Warning" over either the main or alternate logo (old or new)
Slide 2: A warning road sign (slippery when wet, dangerous curves, bridge ices before road, etc)
Slide 3: A player that sign could apply to. For instance, Aho could be slippery when wet (Seabass, slippery, wet, get it?)

EDIT:

Or use the Bunch of Jerks (ex)

Slide 1: Bunch of Jerks logo
Slide 2: Jerk #21
Slide 3: Nino Jerkerreiter

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
I like the JERK stamps. Maybe start with a standard logo and playoff type thing, transition to our current avi's with a JERK stamp.
Not that difficult.

Just paste your current avi into Meme Generator - Imgflip and put the 'jerk' wordmark in it. Use the Canes colors from here: Carolina Hurricanes Colors - Team Color Codes to set the appropriate shading, and then tilt the word to angle it like a stamp.

For the one I created above, I used
font arial black,
font outline width 9
Max Font Size 4000

Hex color - #cc0000 for the red

Ahoy there

Always in control of my stick
Nov 10, 2018
NC via WI
hey i'm on the run and have ZERO tech skills, but doodled up a REALLY CRAPPY DRAFT (NOT ACTUALLY A SUBMISSION) lol--to see if the template is something you guys are interested in. going of the Bunch/of/jerks suggestion. if enough people like it, somebody with actual tech skills can make some lol .

View attachment 209417
Yeah, I like that. Especially throwing Cherry in there. We could start with our logo and go into it.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
hey i'm on the run and have ZERO tech skills, but doodled up a REALLY CRAPPY DRAFT (NOT ACTUALLY A SUBMISSION) lol--to see if the template is something you guys are interested in. going of the Bunch/of/jerks suggestion. if enough people like it, somebody with actual tech skills can make some lol .

View attachment 209417
Yeah let's forget the "one cup" thing.

Solid color frames need to be red or black.

Maybe one surge element and one player per an alternative avatar, but what is the angle for the players? JERK superimposed on the player pic? (I don't personally feel like giving Cherry air time)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad