Playoff Avatar Ideas (photoshoppers needed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
96x96... damn. That sucks. It was 150x150 for mods/sponsors and 125x125 for regular. That changes a lot with verbiage we may/may not want to put on the avatar.

So we may want to keep that in mind. For example - our great day for hockey quotes would be too big. :laugh:
We'll have to play around with it for sure. On the bright side, though, we should be able to get more colors or more frames. The file size is more than double what it was in the past. We might have to have the words on a separate frame like we did last year, but we could have say 4 or maybe 5 frames. I'll see if I can come up with a couple of mock-ups this week.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Salt n Pepa theme: Lets talk about SIX (cups)

salt-n-pepper-1987.jpg

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
I like the Islanders '93 idea. Maybe to add to it we use one of the stupid trends that HF has adopted. Islanders '93 with "burning down your village", or "quietly roaring back" or "change my mind."

HuskerTornado

Jobu Needs Rum
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
They can't all come easy like Kunitz Was There.

I just listened to the Over the Top soundtrack and will attempt to find a clever way to incorporate this to make @ColePens happy. lol

Maybe a a slide with a movie poster for the 3rd in a film series.....plenty of those around. lol

Maybe a slide with a Langeism? Not sure how many more years he'll keep doing it, since he's already cut his schedule down for this season. Have we done that before?

I'll come up with something decent in about 3 weeks. ha

Last edited:

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
They can't all come easy like Kunitz Was There.

I just listened to the Over the Top soundtrack and will attempt to find a clever way to incorporate this to make @ColePens happy. lol

Maybe a a slide with a movie poster for the 3rd in a film series.....plenty of those around. lol

Maybe a slide with a Langeism? Not sure how many more years he'll keep doing it, since he's already cut his schedule down for this season. Have we done that before?

I'll come up with something decent in about 3 weeks. ha

Oh god this movie, so many problems with this movie, if it was ever made the way it was supposed to be it would have been fantastic. The studios f***ed with this so much, it's now horrendous to watch, let your nostalgia carry the movie for you, do yourself a favor and never watch it again.

Dacks

Militant Pacifist
Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa
The villains theme is great, and versatile. I also like the one confirming all the hater conspiracy theories. (Paying off the ref, tanking, rigging the lottery, etc...) Anything that will build up extra hate is great.

Reactions: Bumpus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad