Players you like that are not B's players?

Rancourt Fist Pump

Goulet-lite
Jul 30, 2010
Chris Neil is my favorite non-Bruin player. All the wars we've had against him and his team, and I still can't help but have the utmost respect for this player. A little dirty, a little skilled, plays hard, and he's tough as hell. He should be a Bruin.

Honorable mention:

Evander "Honorary Bruin" Kane

Last edited:

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
I like pretty much the whole Blues team, I like both Kanes, I like Yandle, Doan, and most of the Coyotes and some of the Sharks. I like the Wild's roster a lot, too, except for that ******* Cooke.

OT but speaking of Cooke I was talking with a friend of mine who's a big Wild fan and I guess Cooke got a substantial amount of boo's from the home crowd when his name was first announced at the start of the season.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
Ference
Phil Kessel (come at me, bro)
Ryan O'Reilly
Matt Duchene
Anze Kopitar
Dustin Brown
Drew Doughty
Claude Giroux
Jaromir Jagr

Those are the main ones off the top of my head. And until Loui got traded here, he was on my list as well.

pastamania

Sep 12, 2013
Boston
I've got quite a few:

Kopitar
Toews
Quick
Ference (it feels so wrong to put him on this list:()
Benn
P Kane
Spezza
Hertl
Doughty
Ovechkin
Jagr
Selanne
Seguin (feels kinda weird to put him on this list too)
Oshie

these are just off the top of my head, I'm sure I'm missing a few

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
I like pretty much the whole Blues team, I like both Kanes, I like Yandle, Doan, and most of the Coyotes and some of the Sharks. I like the Wild's roster a lot, too, except for that ******* Cooke.

OT but speaking of Cooke I was talking with a friend of mine who's a big Wild fan and I guess Cooke got a substantial amount of boo's from the home crowd when his name was first announced at the start of the season.

Until he scored the first goal, then they all cheered.

So my list....

Ference, of course
Parise, Suter, Brodin, Mikko, Poms, Ballard, Coyle (requisite Wild players)
Giroux
Hartnell
Callahan
Kessel
JQuick
BRyan (Comin' in HOT)
Shattenkirk
Kesler
OEL
Duchene
Leddy

and yeah, Bobby Lou

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
My list begins with Giroux-I have a huge hockey crush on him.

Then:

Oshie (he could be a good Bruin)
Stamkos
Hartnell (he is one of those players I hate but secretly want on my team)
Kopitar
Kane (his game not his personal life)
Neil
Giroux because he is awesome and should be on here twice

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
The entire Blues team (particularly TJ Oshie, Alex Pietrangelo, Alex Steen and David Backes), Joe Thornton, Brent Burns, Corey Perry, Ray Whitney, Rich Peverley, Elias Lindholm, Andrew Ference, Erik Gudbranson, Justin Williams, Jordan Nolan, Carey Price, Henrik Zetterberg, Pavel Datsyuk, Patrik Elias, Travis Zajac, Oliver Ekman-Larsson, Mikkel Boedker, Nicklas Backstrom (WSH)

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
TJ Oshie, David Backes, Alex Petriangelo
Dustin Brown, Anze Kopitar
Jamie Benn
Duncan Keith
Ryan Callahan
Zach Parise
Nicklas Backstrom
Evander Kane

The Blues are easily my second favorite team for a lot of reasons. It felt good to see them beat Chicago last night.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
A guy I`m not sure one fan here will put on his/her list but whom I really grew to appreciate while living in Ottawa watching him play, and the off ice generosity and time he puts in with various causes is Chris Phillips.

Not one bit flashy, won`t hog the headlines, but a consummate pro on and off the ice

member 96824

The entire Blues team (particularly TJ Oshie, Alex Pietrangelo, Alex Steen and David Backes), Joe Thornton, Brent Burns, Corey Perry, Ray Whitney, Rich Peverley, Elias Lindholm, Andrew Ference, Erik Gudbranson, Justin Williams, Jordan Nolan, Carey Price, Henrik Zetterberg, Pavel Datsyuk, Patrik Elias, Travis Zajac, Oliver Ekman-Larsson, Mikkel Boedker, Nicklas Backstrom (WSH)

Could have just said "heres who I dont like" and saved your wrists:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad