Players you like that are not B's players?

rkwittem

May 13, 2013
Fargo, ND
I like pretty much the whole Blues team, I like both Kanes, I like Yandle, Doan, and most of the Coyotes and some of the Sharks. I like the Wild's roster a lot, too, except for that ******* Cooke.

OT but speaking of Cooke I was talking with a friend of mine who's a big Wild fan and I guess Cooke got a substantial amount of boo's from the home crowd when his name was first announced at the start of the season.
Yeah, the Cooke signing wasn't well-received locally by very many people I know.

My faves:
Datsyuk, Yandle, OEL, Quick, Patrick Kane, Ryan Suter, Giroux, Tim Thomas (had to), Backes, Tavares (LOVE his game), Stamkos, Callahan (another guy who should be a Bruin)

member 96824

I've actually had to fight myself off from buying a Giroux jersey. I've had it in the "shopping cart" ready to go probably 3 or 4 times before I've had to stop myself from buying a Flyers jersey.

Sucks..cause really I like most of their forwards really, Simmonds, Hartnell, Schenn, Couturier, Voracek. I'd take any of those guys on my team tomorrow.

I think when they were playing Pitt a few years back, I was more excited for those games than I was the snooze fest the Bruins and Capitals had

Dtb1381

Dec 30, 2011
Boston
Ference, Horton, Both Kane's, Stamkos, Simmonds, Hartnell, Callahan, Boll, Dubinsky, Mike Richards, Backes, Dan Boyle, Yandle, Joey T

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
S.Weber, Pietrangelo, Doughty, Benn, Toews, D.Brown, Couture, Horton, Rinne.

nycpunk1

Jan 9, 2012
Philadelphia, PA
Did anyone else find themselves in the weird position of really liking the Hawks after they beat us this summer? Even during the series I felt like there was a lot of respect both ways.

Always going to love former B's like Ference and Thornton, and I respect Thomas immensely as a goalie.

BrunzFan

Nov 8, 2005
Rhode Island
Did anyone else find themselves in the weird position of really liking the Hawks after they beat us this summer? Even during the series I felt like there was a lot of respect both ways.

Always going to love former B's like Ference and Thornton, and I respect Thomas immensely as a goalie.

My two favorite teams after the Bruins have always been the Wings and the Hawks - in that order. Now that the Red Wings are in our division, I may have to flip the two. :sarcasm:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
There are many...

These are a few...

Joe Thornton
Andy Ference
Tim Thomas
Dennis Wideman
Yandle, Giroux, Benn, Marty St Louis

Last edited:

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Sobotka, Wheeler, Toews, Doughty, Landeskog, Duschene, O'Reilly, MacKinnon, Parise, Yandle, St Louis, and Bobby Ryan

kytem2

Nov 18, 2003
Ottawa
Visit site
Probably not too popular here, but: Henrik Sedin.

I saw an interview with him last night on After Hours (HNIC postgame show), and he seems like the nicest person you could ever want to meet...athlete or not.

Roll 4 Lines

Pastafarian!
Nov 6, 2008
In The Midnight Hour
:madfire:

No.

Going into that series the Hawks were my 2nd-favorite NHL team.

The Hawks are still my 2nd-favorite NHL team.

I HATE THEM!!!! :rant:

Scotto74

taking a break
Oct 7, 2005
Kingston, MA

I respect the Hawks but I don't Like them.

thats more then could be said for most teams from me.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Forwards:
Thomas Vanek
Jonathan Toews
Matt Duchene
Bobby Ryan
Derek Stepan
Patrick Sharp
Pavel Datsyuk
Henrik Zetterberg
Claude Giroux
Martin St Louis

D-Men:
Oliver Ekman-Larsson
Erik Karlsson
Niklas Kronwall
Keith Yandle

Goaltenders:
Henrik Lundqvist
Carey Price

Tough Guys:
Brian McGrattan
Patrick Bordeleau
Luke Gazdic

qc

Aug 23, 2011
MSL. And I love how he has the tiniest little letter C on the front of his jersey. It's as if they just took the c off the back of Lecavalier's jersey and put it on the front of Marty's. Adorable :laugh:

I'm a big Zetteberg enthusiast as well, but who isn't?

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Mostly all the old Bruins that were traded away or left.
Thornton, Wideman, Thomas, Horton, Ference, Seguin, Kessel

The good guys of the league
St. Louis, Datsyuk, Karlsson, Parise, Tavares, Couture

Plus goons
Paros, Orr, Kenopka

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad