WinnipegWinter*

Dec 4, 2011
Winnipeg
Mark Stuart
Nic Antropov
Alexei Ponikarovski
Olli Jokinen
Devin Setoguchi

All these guys look like they're in mud with cement skates - it was a frustrating few years

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Brad May being on the team was the ultimate spit in the face of all Avs fans, myself included. A piece of human scum.

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
Pavelec, for the reason that he's never responsible in his mind for letting in bad goals. Sorry bud, you don't become the worst starting goalie in the league by being perfect.

SoupaTroupa

WHY NOT US?
Jan 8, 2015
Winnipeg, MB
I Don't "hate" him, I'm sure he's a great dude (and really seems like he is) but I would not be the least bit sad if Mark Stuart never played for the Jets again.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
ducks

bertuzzi and weight for sure. bertuzzi because he's a POS and weight because he was absolute crap for the ducks after they traded mcdonald for him.

jeff friesen too. guy wants out the second he gets to anaheim in his first tenure. then gets traded to the devils where he plays like gretzky to beat the ducks in the '03 finals. so when the ducks traded for him in '06 i was absolutely incensed. thankfully, his second tenure only lasted half a season

Not Jared Cowen

Oct 1, 2004
Cowen, Chiasson, Wiercioch, Heatley (after the trade request), Yashin, Berard, Corvo, and Brian Lee (not really his fault).

Last edited:

HarryLime

Jun 27, 2014
Halifax
Joffrey Lupul is the most hated leafs player I can remember. I knew after he signed his deal he would suddenly get hurt over and over again and produce nothing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad