Players who you hate or hated on your team

ESH

Jun 19, 2011
I don't know if I could really hate any players on the Flames. The most angry a player has ever made me is Hiller this past season, who helped opposing teams more than he helped his own.

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
I don't think I've 'hated' any of them based on personality or anything, but ones I 'hate' getting ice time over other players:

Thorburn
Peluso
Stuart
Pavelec

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
For the Islanders Kirk Muller. The way he basically handled the whole trade to NY just leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I only hope for the worst wherever he coaches.

Regnes

Feb 14, 2015
Prince George, BC
Luca Sbisa, he's awful and there's no way the Canucks should have signed him to a contract extension, he's a prospect that just hasn't panned out like people hoped. They should have just let his contract expire and have him go to free agency, if he keeps playing the way he does, I don't think any team would be interested in trading for him at his current price tag.

Linden Vey also strikes a nerve with me, but it's more to do with Willie Desjardins than Vey. Pretty obvious Vey was getting all that undeserved ice time/ special team ice time last year because of his previous relationship with Desjardins in the WHL.

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
I can't say I would be happy to see Gentle Justin hoist the cup after what I saw from him in Edmonton. Not that I wish harm on a player but he went from being spoon fed ice time to getting carried to the Stanley Cup Final.

Who is Gentle Justin?

Edit: nevermind, I didn't even realize Schultz was traded this year

Whiston532

Dec 27, 2010
Edmonton
Like an earlier comment said, I don't hate Schultz on a personal level, but him getting carried to a cup does annoy me.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Luca Sbisa is my least favourite player to watch in all my years of watching hockey. I remember thinking he can't be that bad when Anaheim fans used to trash him but no he's actually that bad. Has a hell of an agent though.

I never liked Ryan Miller before we signed him and I still don't like him. Hate is a pretty strong word though, I don't really hate either of them or the other trash Benning has filled our roster with. I hate Benning for acquiring these terrible players.

Edit: How could I forget Prust! I take it back, I hated that guy and was glad we waived him. All he did was talk smack on twitter, pout when he was scratched and spear someone in the nuts. Even if that someone was Marchand that still isn't cool. Oh and we traded my current favourite player on the team for him that hasn't amounted to much but I still didn't want to trade him.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad