Speculation: Players who will be traded this off season

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
After reading a number of people saying they think Marc Andre Fleury is getting moved out of Vegas this off season, it got me thinking into who else is likely getting traded. Who are you convinced is getting traded this off season?

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vegas
For the devils... Probably nobody of consequence. Goose and palms will go at the deadline if not re-signed by then. The team won't move PK.

Reactions: DevilzFan89

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
I've got some thoughts

Parise for Ladd, that one is destiny.

Isles dump Boychuk to NJ with a prospect, for nothing.

Gaudreau to NJ

Stepan to the Wild

Domi, I have no idea where

Leafs give up on Andersen

Then trade their 1st for Dougie Hamilton.

Cirellli and Killorn to Detroit for Veleno +

Ristolainen for Roslovic seems possible to me

Ryan Murray is a pretty good bet.

Same with Georgiev.

Bjustad from Pittsburgh

Matheson from Florida

Maybe Olli Juolevi for Noah Juulsen +

That's about all I have.

Edit OEL to San Jose because Doug Wilson is Doug Wilson

Vlasic goes to Detroit

Oh, and the Flower comes back to Pitt.

Last edited:

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
I've got some thoughts

Gaudreau to NJ

Stepan to the Wild

Leafs give up on Andersson

Same with Georgiev.

Bjustad from Pittsburgh

Matheson from Florida

That's about all I have.
If Dougie Hamilton is worth a mid-first then I hope Montreal gets him and then trades Petry for a mid-first :sarcasm:

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
If Dougie Hamilton is worth a mid-first then I hope Montreal gets him and then trades Petry for a mid-first :sarcasm:

No Toronto will give up more, I just don't know who. But I predict they move Andersen, with Campbell now. Invest in star forwards and d, and pay about $3 million for goalies, since they have seen the effectiveness of zamboni drivers:laugh:

Unbiased Fan

May 24, 2019
For Toronto

All but certainly gone- Kerfoot, Johnsson and Dermott

Collateral assets potentially ( add ons )- Bracco, Lilijgren, Brooks, 2020 2nd and Engravil

Doubtful but maybe- Nylander, Andersen and 15th overall ( unless it’s pick for pick swap )

extremely unlikely- Marner

KaprizovEntitlelist

Feb 22, 2020
I've got some thoughts

Gaudreau to NJ

Stepan to the Wild

Leafs give up on Andersen

Same with Georgiev.

Bjustad from Pittsburgh

Matheson from Florida

That's about all I have.

Edit OEL to San Jose because Doug Wilson is Doug Wilson

Vlasic goes to Detroit

Oh, and the Flower comes back to Pitt.

Parise one is dead in the water. Not happening with flat cap & also without a 1st round pick coming back to Minnesota

Galaxydoggystyle

Jul 4, 2019
Domi most likely cause he wants to play center and we don't have room and we can't pay him what he wants
Danault depending if he will pull his head out of his ass and accept his role as a mentor to the younger kids and is fine on the third line and of course money is another thing with him.

We cannot afford to pay 4 centers around 5m+ each on long term deals.

Reactions: qqaz

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
Tyramikin's rights with Ericsson/Baertschi would be great.
I think this is a deal Bergevin would make. But with Baertschi. What’s the asking price like a 4th or? Rights + a Cap dump can’t be much. Just could be help on the LHD and Baertschi is only for 1yr. Chiarot / Romanov / Kulak / Trymakin would be sold plus have the fellow Russian on the backend with a Romanov to make them a bit more comfortable.

Qwijibo

Dec 1, 2014
I think this is a deal Bergevin would make. But with Baertschi. What’s the asking price like a 4th or? Rights + a Cap dump can’t be much. Just could be help on the LHD and Baertschi is only for 1yr. Chiarot / Romanov / Kulak / Trymakin would be sold plus have the fellow Russian on the backend with a Romanov to make them a bit more comfortable.
Tryamkin’s rights are worthless. He’s signed in the KHL next season. The next NHL season won’t start until Dec. which means he won’t be able to play a game in the NHL next season and his rights expire Aug 1. I wouldn’t give a 7th for his rights. Let alone take on one of Vancouvers cap dumps.

TBF1972

May 19, 2018
I've got some thoughts
that's better a great prospect for two years of 6m cap hit. i am not familiar with the islanders prospects. dobson is probably off-limits. wilde and wahlstrom would certainly be appreciated. it's definitely not ho-sang.

barriers

Feb 10, 2020
Tryamkin’s rights are worthless. He’s signed in the KHL next season. The next NHL season won’t start until Dec. which means he won’t be able to play a game in the NHL next season and his rights expire Aug 1. I wouldn’t give a 7th for his rights. Let alone take on one of Vancouvers cap dumps.

Tryamkin's rights won't expire until Summer 2022.

mattyboy

What Up With That?
Jun 26, 2013
Domi looks to be heading out.
Habs have so many picks that they can package him with some for a decent return.
Danault is just pouting because he couldn’t play with Gally and Tatar. If habs can get some top end wingers either through trade or FA, Danault might still be able to play with those two.
But like another poster mentioned, we’re not paying a 3rd line C $5m+ per year

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Domi looks to be heading out.
Habs have so many picks that they can package him with some for a decent return.
Danault is just pouting because he couldn’t play with Gally and Tatar. If habs can get some top end wingers either through trade or FA, Danault might still be able to play with those two.
But like another poster mentioned, we’re not paying a 3rd line C $5m+ per year

I'd have no problem paying Danault $5M to play 3C. Blues had Bozak at $5M and he played 3C for them.

Reactions: Aldo Montoya

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad