Players who give 100% effort 100% of the time

vshun

Sep 21, 2016
Nobody on the Hawks.

At least it's difficult to differentiate between "no effort" and "sucks". There's a couple of pretty bad hockey players on the team, who might well be giving it their all, but you just couldn't tell because they suck.
Well, those 2 I think are shipped out (Wingels and Bouma) at TDL so nobody anymore? Maybe Murthy is halfway there at least compared to others on the team?

Spartachat

Aug 2, 2016
Ottawa
If NHL players gave 100% every game, then every game should resemble a game seven playoff game. If players are down by a large margin in a meaningless game, they will not give 100%. They will glide around the ice giving maybe 30% to 40% trying to run out the clock.

Meeqs

Aug 23, 2012
USA
Often times bad players seem to be working harder because they are out of position, misread plays or are slow. While talented players may seem the opposite. So I expect to see a lot of bottom pairing guys on here for that reason.

With that said one guy that stands out to me would be Arvidsson on NSH.
Alexander Kerfoot on Col works his ass off as well

ESH

Jun 19, 2011
Frolik always feels like a guy you can count on to give a consistent effort every night

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Giordano has built a career out of having one of the best work ethics in the league. He really isn't that talented, just in great shape and leaves nothing out there.

Never drafted, played in Russia when he couldn't get a contract, this guy is all determination.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I've never seen a player try as hard every time he's on the ice as Bergeron does. Always hustling is one thing, but his attention to detail on things like positioning and stick positioning is insane. Always moving (unless he doesn't need to), always has his head on a swivel trying to process the play as quickly as possible. He almost always keeps his shifts shorter than most to conserve energy.

Reactions: Alicat

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad