Players who are STILL on your team that you can't wait to see gone.

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
Campbell needs to go and Kelly needs to get his contract cut to 1 million and take Campbell's spot. Then we're totally good. Campbell was a great 4th liner once upon a time, but he is so burnt out. Watching him try to skate and make plays makes me want to tear my eyes out. Kelly would be an excellent 4th line center, he just makes too much.

The fact we came into the season with both these players on the cap roll is pretty embarrassing.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Dan Cleary... Please just go away.

I'm starting to think this day will never come though. Holland will find a way to keep him on the roster until he's 55.

Cleary has been fine this year. Nothing spectacular but not really hurting the team. And he hit his bonus so he probably will be going away.

Kindl on the other hand is taking the roster spot XO should have and absolutely is hurting the team. It's unbelievable that he's still on the roster.

I'm sure the terrible contract Holland gave him is why he hasn't been traded, but at this point you have to cut bait no matter the return.

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
They both need to go.

Kelly is still serviceable, just overpaid. Would be the ideal 4th line center. Also, I hate to say it, but I would hate to trade his leadership away right now. Team looks like it's still reeling from losing Iggy, Thorton and Boychuk in one off-season.

All this being said, Chia had better buy him out this summer if he can't trade him. I swear to god. Who gives a 30 year old 3rd liner 3 million and a NTC? WTF?

Juggernaut27

#CatsHasCupNow?
Apr 29, 2014
Vancouver
This pamthers fan says:

Flash - UFA this year
Boyes - would like to see him traded before next season, UFA in 2016

Possibly Kopecky - UFA this year

Ducksforcup

Jan 5, 2006
Irvine, California
Heatley: A good risk that just hasn't worked out.

Bourque: Montreal's price for the expiring contract of Bryan Allen. Has good instincts, but just possesses no finish whatsoever.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Michal Rozsival needs to GTFO ASAP.

Bickell has been fine. Not 4 million per year fine, but his pay is based primarily on his playoff performance more than anything else. His possession numbers of have been solid as well.

He probably will be sacrificed due to the upcoming cap crunch, but he doesn't deserve most of the hate he gets. We knew what we were paying for when Stan signed the contract, believing he'd suddenly turn into a 30 goal scorer just because Stan was paying him roughly market value after a beast playoffs was silly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad