Players Missing Teeth

Spazkat

Feb 19, 2015
I agree it is socially acceptable among "hockey people" but I find it interesting that it has continued as hockey has become more popular and in our age of social media. I personally do not care how someone else chooses to look or if they care how they appear. Good for them.

So you made this whole thread about how you feel the players should look and how they should care more about their appearance/perception... and now you're telling us how you don't care about that? Okay then

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I don't see the issue at all. I want athletes of any sport to be on the ice/field/court just looking natural and playing the game. If that means missing teeth, so be it. I'm not watching sports for these guys to try to be competing for a damn beauty pageant...who cares.

Reactions: Aeroforce

CanuckistanFlyerfan

May 10, 2005
Here is Alex Ovechkins wife

57c55e0dc461889d5f8b45f1.jpg

Does she look like she cares about his missing teeth or that it looks like he cuts his own hair in the dark, drunk with a machete? Or did she marry him because he plays in the NHL and is rich? I'll guess the latter. NHL players don't have problems dating. There's a lineup of puck bunnies at every rink. Teeth or no teeth.

Reactions: Aeroforce

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Maybe just be okay with the individuals deciding what dental options are best for themselves?

Their choices are not anyone else's business.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad