OT: Play Off Facial Hair

Man Rocket

88+73
Jul 12, 2011
Mrs TCD and my office manager are slightly less than impressed... but they know it's for a good cause...

20130611_203419_zps3971f020.jpg

Awesome beard. Sadly I'm whipped and my girlfriend won't let me grow it longer than a five o clock shadow length/stubble look. The things we do for love.

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
Mine has to be trimmed of the stragglers. Its the only way I can have it at work. But its full and can grip the wife's hairbrush already, she likes the beard style but never playoff beard. She hates it this full, Sorry hun, you can't face me during playoffs. So i suppose the beard will tickle the back of her neck until the end of June :yo:

BeardBros

Everything hurt more
Jun 10, 2009
Usually keep it trimmed, but don't touch it for the playoffs.

Attachments

• playoffs2013.jpg
    playoffs2013.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 16

PietB

Random User
Apr 29, 2011
Denmany and Germark
Been growing every playoffs since 2010, despite growing awful facial hair, except around the chin. Only thing I did was trimming the almost non existent hair beside my lips after the TOR series, a taste of blonde nothingness.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Just yesterday my wife and I were discussing what the female equivalent of a playoff beard would be.

Her answer was hilarious, but I doubt we'll be seeing any threads on it (and certainly not with pics).

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Just yesterday my wife and I were discussing what the female equivalent of a playoff beard would be.

Her answer was hilarious, but I doubt we'll be seeing any threads on it (and certainly not with pics).

I have had that conversation many times. All of the...possibilities...are just to gross for me so even though I need a haircut in the worst way (hel-lo split ends), I'm taking one for the team and holding out.

hotweaselsoup

Mountain That Glides
Apr 4, 2008
Central MA
Saw on the news that a Blackhawks fan refused to shave his lawn until the playoffs are over. Neighbors complaining. Must be Bulls fans. ;)

Dang, I am so doing that next year. But I will post a big sign: DEAR NEIGHBORS, THIS IS NOT AN UNKEMPT LAWN. THIS IS A PLAYOFF BEARD. GO BRUINS!

Salem13

Feb 6, 2008
Salem,Mass
I work partially outside so I grow a beard every winter and cant wait to be rid of it come spring, my compromise is no shaving unless between series or after a loss.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad