Pre-Game Talk: Plane team @ Rangers - Tuesday 6PM TSN3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Is there any fear in the Jets, playing good teams?

buEBXC.gif
Shitters full

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
A Jets loss in regulation would eliminate them officially.
According to this article, The Jets' tragic number is 3 points.

As I understand it, if they ended up tied with Dallas they would take the WC2 spot based on the first tie breaker, regulation wins (assuming a couple of the Jets wins are regulation). So, if Dallas gains a point tonight against the Canucks, then a loss tomorrow would have them mathematically eliminated.

Last edited:
Reactions: None

RabidOne

Drinking all the beers
Apr 15, 2014
Kelowna
Speaking of goalies, why is Hellebuyck likely going to play the most games he has ever played in a season where he's not playing particularly well for his standards, is showing clear signs of fatigue, and we've realistically been out of the playoff race for a while?

Rhetorical question. Lowry is a moron. Comrie was on pace to start right around 20 games when Maurice stepped down. With 6 games left to play this season, he has started 12.
100% this. I will be downright angry if Lowry is back as HC next year.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Why the F is Samberg with the team if he's not playing? Occasionally I am in support of getting some of our AHL guys a few games in the NHL, even if they're not in the lineup to get a little extra $.

But Samberg has played some in the NHL already this year so if he's not in the lineup (which he absolutely should be), then get him to the Moose and get ready for a playoff run.

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
This team is a joke. Break up every line that has chemistry and play every new plug we sign over guys that actually have shown something.

We have two injured forwards - and this lineup looks ready for the AHL.

Hopefully Copp gets a hat trick.

oldunclehue

Jun 16, 2010
This is a pathetic line up my work..... Dubois isn't signing long term with us. We've served his purpose, he re-invigorated himself as a top C on most teams. I bet he heads to warmer and nicer climates with a chance at winning.

For some reason I think Dubois looks good in Dallas green.

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Hey Comrie - we really believe in you and didn't just bring you back because your dad is Chipman's buddy - you're part of the plan, bud. We are just trying to set a personal best for Helle's career games in the same year he has a new baby at home... you'll play at least 15 games next year, don't worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad