Big Carl

Nov 24, 2021
Our plane needs some maintenance.
screenshot-50.jpg

Jetfaninflorida

Southernmost Jet Fan
Dec 13, 2013
Florida
The Rangers turn around was ignited by getting the best player in the trade with the Jets in the summer of 2019. They have been getting better and better ever since.

Let's hope the Jets can pull out a win tonight, and keep our playoff hopes alive (he says with a straight face).

GJG.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
The Rangers turn around was ignited by getting the best player in the trade with the Jets in the summer of 2019. They have been getting better and better ever since.

Let's hope the Jets can pull out a win tonight, and keep our playoff hopes alive (he says with a straight face).

GJG.

I don't think Trouba really ignited anything. It was Fox turning into a Norris dmen and their goalie turning into a top 3 goalie that did that. Add on signing a top 5 winger as a FA and you get that turn around.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
I don't think Trouba really ignited anything. It was Fox turning into a Norris dmen and their goalie turning into a top 3 goalie that did that. Add on signing a top 5 winger as a FA and you get that turn around.
Yep, the Rangers turn around doesn’t have much at all to do with Trouba.

Imagine where they would be if they could develop prospects though. That’s scary.

Reactions: surixon

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
Don't forget the HC Gallant ... he turned a .500 team into a 100+ point team in one year.

Reactions: jetsforever

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
So is PLD not playing?
Maybe the Jets don't want Copp and Trouba talking to PLD ... they might convince him to come to NY.:D
I sure would like to know what Copp thinks of the different coaching styles between the Jets and Rangers.

Reactions: AlaskaJet

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
No Scheifele, and no PLD (in that lineup above) really shows how much this team needs an additional talent infusion up front.

IMO, they have to find a way this offseason to move cap from the backend and add up front.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Speaking of goalies, why is Hellebuyck likely going to play the most games he has ever played in a season where he's not playing particularly well for his standards, is showing clear signs of fatigue, and we've realistically been out of the playoff race for a while?

Rhetorical question. Lowry is a moron. Comrie was on pace to start right around 20 games when Maurice stepped down. With 6 games left to play this season, he has started 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad