place to watch devil games in NYC

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
hey, so im a college student in nyc and was wondering if there were any spots to go to watch games because i dont get them on tv anymore. im 18, i dunno if there are any rules on bars or anything but yeah.

thanks

The Flying Puck on 7th avenue near MSG

FITLTID

Nov 2, 2007
where to begin...

i didnt find a lot of good places to watch games. went to this ranger bar called blue moon on the ues for a little bit. but i ended up going to a lot of games that year and then streamed games in my dorm. i specifically remember streaming game 7 vs carolina and flipping out, ending up with a few holes in my dorm that i had to pay for at the end of the year.

then i got an apartment and paid for cable after that. i went after the first girl i saw in the school of all girls and have been with her for 6 plus years. got my degree in technical theater. lived in the city for a little bit and then moved into jersey city. i work in Newark, about 5 mins from the rock and i do theater stuff. so its a win win.

but go ahead and ama. and this is amazing.

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
Wow, what a bump! I'm sorry to hear you found a way to watch the series against Carolina. :cry:

Isn't there a Devils bar in Brooklyn these days? I think they made a thread here when they opened. Or was that Union Grounds that epic-first-post-thread-bumper mentioned?

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
It's always hilarious when ancient threads are bumped.

This thread still isn't as old as the Hurricanes long since irrelevant cup and Cam Ward's flash in the pan Conn Smythe run!

Unfortunately it is older than their last playoff berth. That's some accomplishment.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
where to begin...

i didnt find a lot of good places to watch games. went to this ranger bar called blue moon on the ues for a little bit. but i ended up going to a lot of games that year and then streamed games in my dorm. i specifically remember streaming game 7 vs carolina and flipping out, ending up with a few holes in my dorm that i had to pay for at the end of the year.

then i got an apartment and paid for cable after that. i went after the first girl i saw in the school of all girls and have been with her for 6 plus years. got my degree in technical theater. lived in the city for a little bit and then moved into jersey city. i work in Newark, about 5 mins from the rock and i do theater stuff. so its a win win.

but go ahead and ama. and this is amazing.

I think we all have closure now.

danyhabsfan

Feb 12, 2007
Montreal
any people interested in tickets for tomorrow?

section 218 seats 18 to 23.

I won't be able to catch the game…my bus from Mtl change the planing :rant:

PM me

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad