GWT: PL Round 22

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Holding and Chambers together again. The odds of this working well for Arsenal are pretty slim.
Yikes, was going to come and post this after seeing the starting lineup...if Chelsea doesn't get at least three against us that should be deemed a failure on their part. You see Arsenal's talent and think they can absolutely make it in the top 4, but then you see Wenger's tactics and Arsenal's board which refuse to spend money unfortunately leading to the likes of ****ing Holding and Chambers starting against ****ing Chelsea.

Reactions: John Pedro

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Going into this season I really don't think Arsenal were good enough to make top 4; their squad is simply not as good as the other 5 teams ahead of them at this time. Even if they had added Lemar. Their midfield and defence is extremely poor (relative) and imbalanced, and Cech is also not as good as he was even last season.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
I feel Arsenal need to win this game if they have any champions league aspirations for next season.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Going into this season I really don't think Arsenal were good enough to make top 4; their squad is simply not as good as the other 5 teams ahead of them at this time. Even if they had added Lemar. Their midfield and defence is extremely poor (relative) and imbalanced, and Cech is also not as good as he was even last season.

Their starting front three and fullbacks were good enough. As I've said before I believe fullbacks are the last important players on the field. The rest, obviously not, and they don't have quality depth at any position except ST.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Bellerin has been so frustrating this year. Looks average in possession, not his best, and he's just been awful in the final third.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
I can't even imagine how much better of a side Chelsea would be with an upgrade on Victor Moses. Hazard's instinct to cut inside from the left means he plays it to the RWB pretty often, and a lot of other team's primary offensive force is at LW. If we had a competent RWB we'd look a whole lot better.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
I can't even imagine how much better of a side Chelsea would be with an upgrade on Victor Moses. Hazard's instinct to cut inside from the left means he plays it to the RWB pretty often, and a lot of other team's primary offensive force is at LW. If we had a competent RWB we'd look a whole lot better.

What happened to Zappacosta? Is he injured or been just as bad?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad