PL Round 19

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
There were two absolute grade a chances that they bottled. Lingard hit the post and Rashford tried to be too fancy.

Then there were 3-4 others when they had a good break and just cheaply gave away possession despite having numbers and just needing to kill the game.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Salah having the worst game he's had here and still created a goal.
I don’t think either team has a claim that they deserved to win. Neither team was any more lucky than the other. It was a bad game.
Off a deflection (Salah's strike), if I was a Liverpool supporter I would criticize Salah because he could have EASILY scored on the chance before Mane's ninja kick when he went 1 and 1 with Cech. Welbeck quality finishing there. Liverpool dropped points in the game, Arsenal are fortunate to gain a point because we looked like a disaster in the first half and only came back due to how pathetic Liverpool's defending is. I feel for Klopp, he didn't ask to come to schoolboy defending and the CB he truly wanted was being held hostage by Soton. Now he's the scapegoat, again for all the negative aspects of him at least you lot don't have Wenger.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Because Arsenals defending is better? :laugh: Look at all three they conceded yesterday they were all bad defended

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I still think De Gea could have done more on those two goals. not the reason they lost, and no i do not think courtois is better.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Because Arsenals defending is better? :laugh: Look at all three they conceded yesterday they were all bad defended
What are you talking about? Arsenal’s defence was so bad in the first half that Pool should have been up at least 2-0...aka Salah’s chance. That’s why I think Liverpool should be mad that they dropped points in that game.

I don’t know what you’re arguing about...

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
man u deserved this they had 3 chances to end the game. Man city wouldve

As a Finn, I'm unfortunately used to it already. We've seen our hockey team waste chances to tie, go ahead or increase the lead so many times, only for the opponent to score or win the game. United are not alien to the age old mantra "if you don't capitalize on your chances, the other will punish you for it."

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
What are you talking about? Arsenal’s defence was so bad in the first half that Pool should have been up at least 2-0...aka Salah’s chance. That’s why I think Liverpool should be mad that they dropped points in that game.

I don’t know what you’re arguing about...

Ah sorry I got the impression you were completely ignoring Arsenals defensive problems. They both suck in their own half of the pitch and both teams showed it two days ago

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Arsenal has an unstoppable defense identical to that of the Montreal Canadiens :D The ex defensive pair composed by Kolo Touré and Sol Campbell would do better now on the field then their actual defensive pair composed by square head and feet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad