Stoke - WBA
Swansea - Crystal Palace
West Ham - Newcastle
Burnley - Tottenham
Leicester - Man United
###

SSF

Oct 5, 2017
Will be interesting to see if Big Sam's revolution continues and will be watching the game tomorrow With interest

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Liverpool's won 2 games at Emirates in the past 15 years. Still, theyre facing a pretty toothless squad who's weaknesses Liverpool loves to exploit. I'll take a point.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Liverpool's won 2 games at Emirates in the past 15 years. Still, theyre facing a pretty toothless squad who's weaknesses Liverpool loves to exploit. I'll take a point.

I think both backlines will have significant troubles dealing with the attackers. It'll depend who can get the ball up to their attackers the best.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
United game is on at 245 EST tomorrow. Can’t remember games on that late on the weekend. Fans aren’t thrilled from what I’ve seen. Local fans that is.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA

Another classic Wenger decision. Bench our best LB for a youngster. We're gonna get shredded.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Arsenal's passing has been so so bad in the first couple minutes. They broken up 2 of their own fast break chances by missing a 10 yard pass by at least 3 yards.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
AMN drawn out of position, Xhaka stopped running. Can't see the lead is undeserved for Liverpool though.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Arsenals best chances are when Liverpool press forward with three to the back line and they immediately break through leaving three Liverpool players in front of the ball. Problem is they either aren't in good enough physical condition or they can't move the ball as fast as they need to move it.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Arsenals best chances are when Liverpool press forward with three to the back line and they immediately break through leaving three Liverpool players in front of the ball. Problem is they either aren't in good enough physical condition or they can't move the ball as fast as they need to move it.

I think the issue with exploiting those so far has been Arsenal's passing. They've been behind or to the side on a ton of passes so the momentum either breaks and it turns into stale possession or it's a return giveaway.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad