West Brom - Man Utd
-
Bournemouth - Liverpool

Monday 18 December

Everton - Swansea
##

Pyromaniac

May 29, 2012
Leicester losing 2-0 and down to 10 men at home. If I am not mistaken Palace hasn't scored an away goal in the PL all year. :popcorn:

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Leicester losing 2-0 and down to 10 men at home. If I am not mistaken Palace hasn't scored an away goal in the PL all year. :popcorn:
woy is a genius. Took a side that didn't score in 7 games and had the worst start in EPL history and has them near Midtable.

Pyromaniac

May 29, 2012
woy is a genius. Took a side that didn't score in 7 games and had the worst start in EPL history and has them near Midtable.
Definitely impressive.

Alonso with a well taken free kick. Southampton fans will feel Forster should be saving that though.

Reactions: All Might

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Horrendous game once again. Scoring once on more than 20 shots against a Newcastle side that lost 7 of their last 8 at home. The goal itself was an individual wonder goal by Ozil.

Liverpool will destroy us again next week.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Horrendous game once again. Scoring once on more than 20 shots against a Newcastle side that lost 7 of their last 8 at home. The goal itself was an individual wonder goal by Ozil.

Liverpool will destroy us again next week.
Nothing like a game against Arsenal to get our mojo back. :P

Not sure what you're complaining about though, at least you won. Liverpool can outplay the **** out of their opponents game in and game out and can't seem to win consistently.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Nothing like a game against Arsenal to get our mojo back. :P

Not sure what you're complaining about though, at least you won. Liverpool can outplay the **** out of their opponents game in and game out and can't seem to win consistently.
After Liverpool beat Arsenal earlier this year, didn't they go on a major slump? Lol.

Arsenal drew vs. Soton and West Ham and required a wonder goal to beat a woeful Newcastle. They're pretty terrible right now. And we're f***ing boring.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
After Liverpool beat Arsenal earlier this year, didn't they go on a major slump? Lol.

Arsenal drew vs. Soton and West Ham and required a wonder goal to beat a woeful Newcastle. They're pretty terrible right now. And we're ****ing boring.

I thought Arsenal looked rather good at the start...such a different side in the 2nd half, but spurned chances in the 1st.
Maitland-Niles with a good showing, as well as Iwobi, but the kid has nothing for a finish.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Can anyone tell me the difference between Rose’s push this week and Lovren’s push last week except Pawson called one but he didn’t call the other...

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
if i could one player in the world to my team it would be kevin de bruyne. his vision is like that of someone playing fifa.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
We looked like the better team in the first ten minutes. Since then City have dominated. Lucky it's still 1-0. Spurs severely lack communication.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad