GWT: PL Matchweek (mostly) 31

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
The only thing Ndombele has on Tielemans is being born in France. Week in and week out Tielemans outperforms him, there is no argument when you compare them statistically.
There is absolutely no argument since one starts and the other doesn't :facepalm:
There is ZERO argument any half decent football fan could make in terms of Tielemans doing something better than Ndombele. None.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
There is absolutely no argument since one starts and the other doesn't :facepalm:
There is ZERO argument any half decent football fan could make in terms of Tielemans doing something better than Ndombele. None.

Ndombele has 26 starts 2 used subs 2 unused 1 missed with injury. Tielemans has 30 starts 1 used sub. Not sure how you think Ndombele isn't getting starts. Looking up those stats did help me find one thing Ndombele is better at and that's being unfit.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Ndombele has 26 starts 2 used subs 2 unused 1 missed with injury. Tielemans has 30 starts 1 used sub. Not sure how you think Ndombele isn't getting starts. Looking up those stats did help me find one thing Ndombele is better at and that's being unfit.
Frankly, there's nothing to say. If you can't see it, nothing will help you.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Indeed, someone claiming and bragging all the time to have me on ignore is now responding to my posts.
Ironic and hypoctirical at the same time ! Fun !

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Indeed, someone claiming and bragging all the time to have me on ignore is now responding to my posts.
Ironic and hypoctirical at the same time ! Fun !
You just can't help yourself but make things up when you're feeling slighted. I've never claimed to have you on ignore, nor have I 'bragged' about it (what a weird thing for someone to brag about). You are always looking for an angle to get some kind of gotcha moment though, and it's always desperate. To be clear, I have just stopped engaging with you in any type of debate or conversation because you're insufferable, and there's no point in arguing/debating with someone who has never admitted to being wrong, and who has made up their mind long before they've ever had a conversation about anything. If you ever get over your desperate need for attention and validation from the internet (can only imagine where that comes from), and become a bit more mellow and open minded that might change but...yeah.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I have just stopped engaging with you in any type of debate or conversation
You should look at irony in the dictionnary.
And I won't even respond to your long post.
So I'll make it short : you've always been ignorant when it comes to football. That's all that interests me here. Football knowledge. You and another poster claim to be dutch experts on prospects and yet you managed to miss the only one who managed to go from unknown to starter in 6 months of football (I know, he probably isn't rated highly in FIFA). I don't remember if it's you or the other one who said he was average and not Ajax level.
IMO that is worth more than anything. When you act like you know about something, people expect you to know. It took me 5 minutes to see his quality. And I'm sure those who saw him before this season as well.
You're a fraud. But hey, you're just an internet poster on a hockey board claiming you know what you're talking about when it comes to football. It's fine. You're having fun. But please don't expect me (and others if they feel like it) to respect you for posting crap.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
You should look at irony in the dictionnary.
And I won't even respond to your long post.
So I'll make it short : you've always been ignorant when it comes to football. That's all that interests me here. Football knowledge. You and another poster claim to be dutch experts on prospects and yet you managed to miss the only one who managed to go from unknown to starter in 6 months of football (I know, he probably isn't rated highly in FIFA). I don't remember if it's you or the other one who said he was average and not Ajax level.
IMO that is worth more than anything. When you act like you know about something, people expect you to know. It took me 5 minutes to see his quality. And I'm sure those who saw him before this season as well.
You're a fraud. But hey, you're just an internet poster on a hockey board claiming you know what you're talking about when it comes to football. It's fine. You're having fun. But please don't expect me (and others if they feel like it) to respect you for posting crap.
Don't worry everyone knows exactly what you are, and making shit up in this post as usual doesn't change that.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00