GWT: PL Matchweek (mostly) 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I don’t know that it’s yellow worthy, but I guess if they overturn, they have to? He went down, sure, but there also was contact. He has a right to slow up if Pogba is going to go into him.

My feed doesn’t have Connolly on a yellow. Did he actually get one? I thought the ref only had the card out to erase Pogba’s name from it and signal it was overturned.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
4 times Brighton have hit the woodwork now. United are ridiculously lucky

TJ21

SURVIVED JIMBOCALYPSE - 12/5/2021
Oct 3, 2012
Vancouver
I dont know if he's injured or something but watching Pogba not be able to string 2 passes in a row is infuriating.

TJ21

SURVIVED JIMBOCALYPSE - 12/5/2021
Oct 3, 2012
Vancouver
He looks completely different than post-Corona break. Again, I wonder how much that infection took from him.

It's frustrating as well because for his health I hope they haven't been downplaying how badly he had it or anything. The virus can do a number on the lungs, even in younger people, and I have to wonder if it's playing its part a bit. As odd as it may sound, I'm almost hoping he's just ridiculously off form rather than feeling some post Corona effects.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
It's frustrating as well because for his health I hope they haven't been downplaying how badly he had it or anything. The virus can do a number on the lungs, even in younger people, and I have to wonder if it's playing its part a bit. As odd as it may sound, I'm almost hoping he's just ridiculously off form rather than feeling some post Corona effects.

Sibir's Finnish player Mikael Ruohomaa said during a 2nd intermission interview of the Jokerit-Sibir game that he hasn't fully recovered from it yet, "feels really bad". Had it in August.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad