West Ham X Wolves

Monday 28 Sep

Fulham X Aston Villa
Liverpool X Arsenal

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
3-1 win, we seem to have United's number.. other than that last 3-0 loss..
I think last weeks loss is more in part to Man United not getting enough game time and short break to everyone else, they looked sluggish against CP and didn't have the mind set to play a competitive match. It could be that is simply the Man United team, but I think they'll bounce back here.
Feeling hopeful for a win here which is definitely overly optimistic.... I can deal with the feelings of being let down later though..
I of course want to win, but Anfield with ghosts as fans is still a very hard place to play and actually win especially when they cheat with a small pitch. I would be extremely happy with a draw, which weirdly enough not one has taken place thus far in the EPL. They just had one of the highest scoring weekends ever in history. Salah being in form already very much scares me.

Last edited:

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I would be very okay with a draw as well. Getting points out of these tough fixtures will be huge in our push for top 4.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I think last weeks loss is more in part to Man United not getting enough game time and short break to everyone else, they looked sluggish against CP and didn't have the mind set to play a competitive match. It could be that is simply the Man United team, but I think they'll bounce back here.
I of course want to win, but Anfield with ghosts as fans is still a very hard place to play and actually win especially when they cheat with a small pitch. I would be extremely happy with a draw, which weirdly enough not one has taken place thus far in the EPL. They just had one of the highest scoring weekends ever in history. Salah being in form already very much scares me.
Is that why Arsenal haven’t won the league since they left Highbury?

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Saturday 26 Sep

Brighton X Man Utd
Crystal Palace X Everton
WBA X Chelsea
Burnley X Southampton

Sunday 27 Sep

Sheffield Utd X Leeds
Tottenham X Newcastle
Man City X Leicester
West Ham X Wolves

Monday 28 Sep

Fulham X Aston Villa
Liverpool X Arsenal

1 - 1
2 - 3
0 - 3
1 - 1
2 - 1
3 - 1
3 - 2
1 - 2
0 - 1
4 - 2

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
3-1 win, we seem to have United's number.. other than that last 3-0 loss...

Feeling hopeful for a win here which is definitely overly optimistic.... I can deal with the feelings of being let down later though..
Liverpool haven’t lost a league home game in what 4 years now? A draw here is more impressive than a win elsewhere Lol.

Reactions: robertmac43

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
Saturday 26 Sep

Brighton X Man Utd 0-2
Crystal Palace X Everton 1-3
WBA X Chelsea 1-3
Burnley X Southampton 1-1

Sunday 27 Sep

Sheffield Utd X Leeds 1-2
Tottenham X Newcastle 1-0
Man City X Leicester 2-1
West Ham X Wolves 1-2

Monday 28 Sep

Fulham X Aston Villa 1-0
Liverpool X Arsenal 3-2

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Brighton hit the post twice in 20 minutes and are dominating. Amazing team to watch

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
United still looking very rusty...

One of the biggest things I notice is how thin they make the pitch when attacking. The fullbacks don’t stay out wide at all and instead play more like midfielders that fullbacks.

It lets teams absolutely stack the side of the pitch where the ball is so it’s frequently 2 or 3 against 4-5 defenders and there no way to reasonably make progress.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I’m kind of confused how he’s not off. Pretty clear foul, was never really getting there.

I guess the ref feels it wasn’t going to be a goal scoring opportunity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad