GWT: PL Matchweek (mostly) 15

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Antonio Rüdiger is not a good footballer. Stupid and easy to dribble past. If only he stopped getting away with dangerous two footers every game.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I don’t think it deflected Mendy was just caught cheating. He had a hand on it shouldve went for a punch

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
What a win. No idea how that Masuaku hit went in, but I couldn't see a deflection either. Those still images show nothing. I still hate the passivity Moyes approaches these "big six" matches, but hey, it worked today. Don't think West Ham played nearly their best stuff, though.

Big issues with injuries now, though. That Zouma injury looked like a six-week-er and Johnson went off as well. That's Cresswell, Ogbonna, Zouma, and Johnson - effectively their top four defenders.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Just caught up with the Chelsea game, pretty pathetic overall. Big difference between this one and the Watford game is that Mendy was massive on Tuesday and terrible today, the team didn't play great in either.

I thought Mount, RLC, and Thiago were pretty good, rest of the team stunk. Might be Mendy's worst game for Chelsea.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I don’t think LFC have won after Chelsea have dropped points all season.

Looks terrible today too. Wolverhampton is parking and haven’t done anything either but it’s been a slog.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
What a win. No idea how that Masuaku hit went in, but I couldn't see a deflection either. Those still images show nothing. I still hate the passivity Moyes approaches these "big six" matches, but hey, it worked today. Don't think West Ham played nearly their best stuff, though.

Big issues with injuries now, though. That Zouma injury looked like a six-week-er and Johnson went off as well. That's Cresswell, Ogbonna, Zouma, and Johnson - effectively their top four defenders.
I don’t think Masuaku knows how it went in either. But that’s okay.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad