GWT: PL Matchweek (mostly) 15 & 16

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
The way Rashford went down that looked like a subluxation. And the announcer is busy talking about diving.
Looks fine to me. Harvey Barnes is not the first player that would come to mind when pulling an arm out of a socket but maybe that’s just me.

Bruno rolling around like he got shot until he receives a pass and stands up. The only player in the league more protected than Bruno is Harry Kane.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Looks fine to me. Harvey Barnes is not the first player that would come to mind when pulling an arm out of a socket but maybe that’s just me.

Bruno rolling around like he got shot until he receives a pass and stands up. The only player in the league more protected than Bruno is Harry Kane.

Subluxes often are fine after a moment. They hurt like hell right away but don’t really leave any permanent damage.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
I only saw the 2nd half (not getting up at 7 am on a weekend) but that was fun. Compliments to both teams. Rare these days to see two teams both trying to score goals and taking some defensive risks for it.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Subluxes often are fine after a moment. They hurt like hell right away but don’t really leave any permanent damage.
I won’t say a bad thing about Rashford (except he gave an exclusive interview to the wrong tabloid) but I don’t think he is going to be on the injury report for Tuesday. Maybe he rests on Tuesday because (lol) rotation (lol) but seemed a bit much.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
On Leicester’s first goal it was Maguire that slipped and had to make an awkward clearance.

McTominay was way too passive in the middle and let Barnes move into too much space.

Reactions: Jussi

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Dear lord the media protection that United is getting. It really is like the old days are back.

NBCSN giving them a pass for blowing a lead twice and saying that they won’t be upset? What the hell am I watching. Are United Teflon again?

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I won’t say a bad thing about Rashford (except he gave an exclusive interview to the wrong tabloid) but I don’t think he is going to be on the injury report for Tuesday. Maybe he rests on Tuesday because (lol) rotation (lol) but seemed a bit much.

I don’t think he’ll miss any time either, but that’s entirely irrelevant to the point of if he actually felt pain right then.

My should does a similar thing with disturbing regularity when I play volleyball. Hurts for 20-30 seconds, is sore for a couple mins after, and then is fine. You generally don’t know for a few seconds of it actually dislocated or not and you naturally react to the pain.

Also Rashford has been struggling with a shoulder injury all season that’s kept him out of some games and not able to do 90 on many others.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Chelsea, Tottenham and United are always the media favorites. Especially on NBCSN and Sky. I don’t know why this is a big shock. Any other team blowing two leads in a match that could have taken them to 2nd would have gotten slandered. Where is the lie?

Reactions: S E P H

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
Annoying, Rashford had a couple of good chances that would have won the game. Cavani did more in 10 minutes than Martial did in 75. Didn't really look solid defensively though with Leicester pressing Fred, McTom and out of position Lindelof.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Frustrating draw. Should have won that.

Rashford needs to finish those chances to take the next step. Way too many one on ones with the keeper he doesn’t finish.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad