GWT: PL Matchweek Catch-up

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
lol West Ham with the collapse. This result looks much better for Chelsea.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Lacazette with an absolutely insane performance in all aspects. Wow

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Atrocious, completely slanted refereeing aside, you can't give up a 3 goal lead.

Disappointed with the point, but for the most part West Ham played well.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Very unlucky not to get a win, should have had a clear penalty towards the end. Still a decent performance overall after a horrendous first half, but the refs heavily favoritised West Ham today.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Lacazette with an absolutely insane performance in all aspects. Wow
I heard Chambers was easily MOTM for us though.

I didn't watch the match, but I was following the AFTV watch along and the amount of penalties and red cards that were being yelled out was astronomical. I don't know, but I heard we should've gotten at least one penalty for a shove on Laca (who didn't go down), at least 4 yellows, and one red. Again I don't know if that's accurate or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: AB13

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
I heard Chambers was easily MOTM for us though.

I didn't watch the match, but I was following the AFTV watch along and the amount of penalties and red cards that were being yelled out was astronomical. I don't know, but I heard we should've gotten at least one penalty for a shove on Laca (who didn't go down), at least 4 yellows, and one red. Again I don't know if that's accurate or not.
Chambers was a constant threat, but Laca was probably the best. Ødegaard was amazing both on and off the ball as well and created a lot. We should definately have had a pen.

Reactions: S E P H

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
The EPL is legitimately becoming a travesty to watch. That second goal for West Ham is absolutely terrible refereeing, it was never a free kick as Antonio shoves himself onto Saka. Then, when Saka is arguing about it - and has every right that's how poor the call was - the effin' ref allows the West Ham players to take it fast. Which is fair by them, just shoddy ref decisions. After this, the Lacazette strike was never an OG by Soucek, sure it goes off of him a tad, but that was like 98% all of Lacazette's doing. It was a brilliant strike from him, but how he set it up for the volley was a world class move. The biggest joke of the entire game was the WHU players whining about Arsenal's second goal when they took their free kick fast. F*** off bunch of hypocrites.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad